Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Fury needs 2 tunes up

But Fury schools Jousha

In many ways Jousha fights like Wlad, but doesnt have the foot speed, his chin is clearly suspect

Furys size, foot speed, combined with his boxing iq, he'll make Jousha crumble, a UD win

Jousha looks vulnerable, his youth got him through, not sure if he even beats Wilder

Most people will doubt Fury as usual, he has enough power to hurt Jousha, there is a reason Wlad could stand and trade with Jousha, but not with Fury

You are drunk.

How is Joshua's chin still suspect? He took some monster shots from Wlad, shots that would have left most Heavyweights down for a 20 count.........

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      You are drunk.

How is Joshua's chin still suspect? He took some monster shots from Wlad, shots that would have left most Heavyweights down for a 20 count.........

Fury would walk through those punches and keep coming for AJ's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Any version of Fury beats any versions of Wlad and AJ.
        given how poorly a ''prime'' fury did to zombie wlad, i have to disagree. as for aj, i just think his punches have more quality to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          given how poorly a ''prime'' fury did to zombie wlad, i have to disagree. as for aj, i just think his punches have more quality to them.
          How did Fury do poorly?

He literally boxed circles around Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            How did Fury do poorly?

He literally boxed circles around Wlad.
            if you feel fury did a beautiful job vs THAT wlad, then theres really no need to discuss it. it would be an unending yes/no session.

Comment

Joshua stops the Furious One while behind on the cards. Fury will both circles around him but he lacks the power to keep AJ off him for the full 12.

Comment

fury was recently 350 pounds. hes not beating joshua in the next year. fury only did one or two things better than joshua and i dont know if he will ever be the same after the lay off, he wasnt really BETTER than joshua in his prime, now the smart pick is joshua over fury

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  fury was recently 350 pounds. hes not beating joshua in the next year. fury only did one or two things better than joshua and i dont know if he will ever be the same after the lay off, he wasnt really BETTER than joshua in his prime, now the smart pick is joshua over fury
                  He's shed a remarkable amount of weight and is targeting AJ for 2019.

Time to get hyped.

Also AJ was never better than Fury, it's a night and day difference. One is a fundamentally sound, textbook puncher,
                  the other is a slick, unconventional, athletic boxer with the ring IQ of boxing gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Joshua stops the Furious One while behind on the cards. Fury will both circles around him but he lacks the power to keep AJ off him for the full 12.
                    Fury would maul AJ and stop him late if the ref doesn't wave it off.

Comment

If this was 2015 Fury then no other HW holds his jockstrap, but he will probably never be the same. Prime Fury UDs AJ and maybe finishes Wilder later.

Then again, he was the only one caught cheating so....

Comment

Working...
                      X