Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should keep you left up, youre throwing from down around you ankles.

Comment

i hate boxing in areas where theres no ropes or walls, its very annoying. But to comment on the video, the guy you were boxing looked like a complete beginner, was that his first time sparring? you beat him cause you like you actually know what your doing instead of looking like a robot like him

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
        i hate boxing in areas where theres no ropes or walls, its very annoying. But to comment on the video, the guy you were boxing looked like a complete beginner, was that his first time sparring? you beat him cause you like you actually know what your doing instead of looking like a robot like him
        Actually he is a beginner. He told me that he could beat me just because nobody could beat him at his other unit. My guess is that those guys were just swinging and he was the better brawler. After the sparring match, he admitted to me that he didn't think I could box at all. He has a new found respect for "The Sweet Science" and trains with me once in a while. BTW we are building a make-shift ring so my next video should be more intersting.

Comment

The guy with black gloves doesn't know how to box. The guy in blue gloves is too tentative. He should be pressuring and dominating the fight, as he is obviously much stronger and a better technician.

Comment

The guy in the blue gloves is me and yes I was tentative because...

1-I didn't want to hurt the guy. Unless he hurt me.

2-It's only sparring. It wasn't actual competition.

3-I wasn't too concerned with his boxing because he is a begginer.

4-You can't really tell from the camera angle but after he got me with a good shot at the end, I ended it by delivering a strong jab which TKOed him.

NOTE: I wasn't trying to crush him. Just train a little. I wish he would have went at least three rounds. Also, I was just trying to school him a little because he doubted me. I don't want to kill my own soldier. LOL!

Comment

tht was good , you both had a good defence and good jabs.
              so i take it your out in iraq for the war? whts ur possition in the army or wht ever u r in?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
                tht was good , you both had a good defence and good jabs.
                so i take it your out in iraq for the war? whts ur possition in the army or wht ever u r in?
                Thank you, Nazfan. I'm a Sergeant(Team Leader) in the US Army.

Comment

i am so good, better then u. i beat u then i beat ur friend cause i am champ

Comment

Originally posted by lookin4achamp?
                    i am so good, better then u. i beat u then i beat ur friend cause i am champ
                    Ok man. Lets not get carried away. I've seen your little videos and I saw no opponents. Try and convince someone by posting your boxing skills against someone else.

Comment

Pretty good work in there man. You got a great left hand, it's fast and quite accurate. You should work on your left hook and some combinations and then you'll be able to dominate more. You mentioned your right hand is injured so there is a reason why the right hand was held back a bit, but thats understandable.
                      Just work on cutting off the ring, improving your footwork and using your quick hands to do some damage!

Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X