X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England are the best team in Europe/World/Universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      PSG vs Barcelona in the 2nd round I think has zero percent chance of happening.
      Thats because it is zero!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Thats because it is zero!
        Oh yeah! Hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          England are the best team in Europe/World/Universe
          England will win the Champions League this year. Then onto the World Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            England will win the Champions League this year. Then onto the World Cup
            Hard to look past them for the Intertoto cup too. And the boat race.

Comment

• Chelsea met a bus for once.

I fully expect West Ham to lose their next 3 now. Got up for their trophy game and revert to type.

Comment

• My boy David Moyes styling and profiling on Chelsea.. 14 pts behind City if they beat Man United..

Might as Well just focus on CL if that's the case

Comment

• It happens, more recently really. Since West Ham moved stadiums, they seem to get up for the Chelsea match (at home) as if it is a FA Cup final.

Same with Arsenal. Even if it is the community shield, they'll act like its the Champions League final and go all out but then, whole-season, underachieve and piss the bed and act like they can't be arsed to play that way for at least 30 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    It happens, more recently really. Since West Ham moved stadiums, they seem to get up for the Chelsea match (at home) as if it is a FA Cup final.

Same with Arsenal. Even if it is the community shield, they'll act like its the Champions League final and go all out but then, whole-season, underachieve and piss the bed and act like they can't be arsed to play that way for at least 30 games.
                    Yeah happens to the big teams like United, Chelsea, Liverpool.. you wonder how relegation candidates somehow put in an amazing performance vs you and then **** the bed vs West Brom the following week.

Luckily for Man City most clubs see them as bums who were going life and death with Gillingham not so long ago

Comment

• That's the funny thing with Man City. You have legit lower sides, like a 10-man Huddersfield, remain open and attack the whole time.

It hands City the win but perception of Man City must be low, even to the fodder.

Comment

Working...
                      X