Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I know it wasnt you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah yea the nuns stay together like in prison, females with females but nuns with nuns
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-10-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

maybe also its a sin so forbidden to be gay also , so the subconscious makes u want it more

Comment

Stay away from tyrannies guys! God will punish you!

NOT ALLOWED!

Comment

I wonder how long it would take of dangling my willy over a nun to convert her back to straight gain?

Omg I already feel rejected
          Last edited by AlexKid; 11-10-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I wonder if paranoia and creativity are linked? Seeing connections

This btw was seeing a connection and I am also paranoid
            Last edited by AlexKid; 11-10-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Stop using reverse psychology a55hole, must leave site then

Comment

Unless thats what you wanted? Im guessing no

Comment

it was you, the granny rejected you after you showed her your tool, and you blew a fuse, it was all caught on CCTV, including the lil pecker you flaunted..

it was you, do not try to pawn this perverse crime off on someone else. You got caught, end of story.

In court, just tell the truth, you pullout out the lil Alexkid, and show the court what you lack down there, and you will prolly get off using the tiny pecker defense.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-10-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    it was you, the granny rejected you after you showed her your tool, and you blew a fuse, it was all caught on CCTV, including the lil pecker you flaunted..

it was you, do not try to pawn this perverse crime off on someone else. You got caught, end of story.

In court, just tell the truth, you pullout out the lil Alexkid, and show the court what you lack down there, and you will prolly get off using the tiny pecker defense.
                    x|DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

enough is enough, ive got some nice t,its, I need no more, the rest I can do myself

i have PLENTY ive already got the benefits its perhaps only bad with further damage ie a dead heart

but yea i have loads a nice big load of strength not as much as others but enough to stand out and function well
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-12-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X