Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Under Fire Over Human Rights in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Why would i sound like a serial killer?
    Idk why you would you just do.

What's "wrong" in your society is "right" across a couple of borders.
    To be clear I think there ARE many disputable things that could be right or wrong depending on how you view them.

Who's has the monopoly to decide what's right and wrong?
    Obviously the government ultimately decides it in any specific place, but I believe some things go beyond what the government thinks & those would be the things I mentioned. Causing harm for no purpose or for a primal purpose is wrong in my book & I tend to think most civilized mfers books.

I'm referring that humans create their own little matrix in the little bubble they live in, for instance like "right and wong",
    that's not true realty, there is only on true reality, and even if we may deem there is such a thing as right and wrong ,it doesn't mean it really exists, shizofrenic people see things too that aren't real, but to them it's real
    All you can do is exist in your little matrix of existence is the thing. We can't exist on a plane of existance like some rock that'll be around in some form another thousand years from now. All we have is what we have. And that could change in the future. Maybe rape is discovered to be some foundation of youth in 50 years & the absolute wrong of rape will need to pivot with some new truth. But that remains to be seen & until that day some sh^t is absolute wrong to commit against your fellow brother or sister of this rock we presently exist on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I personally dont think I would. Like I said the killing people who dont believe in god thing kinda freaks me the f#ck out. I can be loose lipped at times & Id be a lil worried about saying something that indicated I didnt believe in god & then bam Im getting 300 lashes or being murdered. F#ck that bs for seeing a fight live.
      Yeah I had Christopher Hitchens as my favourite author on the old MySpace account from almost 15 years ago, then 6 years ago I was asked about it in a meeting with some church service orgs, I was stunned that it came up

Comment

• What a nerve the BBC have. Their top presenters were abusing children for years, the BBC knew, covered it up for years. They helped push the propaganda that helped kill millions of people in illegal wars, yet they criticise the the location of a boxing match. They regularly interview Tony Blair for hes opinions, they dont ask him why he killed all those people. They dont ask anyone why they flew with Epstein. What a load of garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Hearn has had about as bad a few months as any promoter in memory - and the shi**how looks to only get worse. From Dopin Dillian to staging a fight in Beheading central, Matchroom may not survive 2019
          Still sells more than Wilder v Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Of course the British won’t hold Anthony Joshua accountable for fighting in a country that kills journalist and gays and oppresses women.

It’s not like he could have chosen to fight anywhere else in the world or anything like that.
            You mean Like Cardiff where AJ originally wanted the fight? You know the place Ruiz and you AJ haters claimed was unacceptable...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              What a nerve the BBC have. Their top presenters were abusing children for years, the BBC knew, covered it up for years. They helped push the propaganda that helped kill millions of people in illegal wars, yet they criticise the the location of a boxing match. They regularly interview Tony Blair for hes opinions, they dont ask him why he killed all those people. They dont ask anyone why they flew with Epstein. What a load of garbage.
              Wow. A free man. It's a damn shame brother. The West has become demoralized and we are a largely cesspool full of self-righteous morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Good f#cking luck to them with that.

Come to Vegas, get drunk, get high legally or illegally (can't tell you how many times I've been offered cocaine here casually as f#ck by mfers I aint even hanging with), see t^tties walking down the street, buy some p#ssy & gambling on virtually everything.

Or go to Saudi Arabia & pray 5 times a day, dont eat for a month every year, check out some girls eyeballs through the crack in their full body curtain dress & get some lashes for drinking alcohol or some other basic sh^t.

Saudi Arabia is like reverse Las Vegas. Not a lot of mfers are ever gonna wanna go there for no vacation.
                Yeah they haven't made it very far in the last few years since they started throwing the money at it to do it hahaha. That's why they have to overbid on things then throw money at people to make them bring people with them as like you said, people don't even wanna go there on vacation never mind make a big event of it. Everyone I know at some stage has wanted to go to Vegas. My bro in law is an arab and even he would not go to Saudi. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by keepemup View Post
                  Wow. A free man. It's a damn shame brother. The West has become demoralized and we are a largely cesspool full of self-righteous morons.
                  So true. Its hip to be outraged, but only on the subjects that are trendy.Anything abit close to home and the eyes look away and the ears close. Most peoples heros in the west are at least as bad as those they swear to oppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X