Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watch Shakur Stevenson on Max on boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watch Shakur Stevenson on Max on boxing?

I missed it and can't find it anywhere online

Apparently Stevenson was complaining about the lack of promotion for him and his fights while others get more promotion for their fights

And Max spent the segment, that was supposed to be about Stevenson, talking about Lomachenko & Teofimo

Yeah, I caught it.

Stevenson talked about how he believes that TR is promoting Lopez way more and how they have him doing interviews during fights and what not. But I don't get the disrespect he is throwing at Max. While Max said Lopez has the qualities of a star in terms of the bravado and the way he talks, his KO power etc, he thinks Stevenson is the best blue chip prospect in the game and future P4P great.

What maybe upset him is he talked about Lopez's out of the ring qualities in terms of bravado and his trash talking as something Mayweather had to become a star and that's something Stevenson doesn't display and if it will hurt him become a bigger star since Stevenson is more reserved and a pure boxer with less KO power...But Stevenson quickly pointed out don't I have a four KOs in my last six fights? So he took that part a little personal.

Comment

Stevenson just salty

He beat up random girls on the street. Don't expect people to like you when you do ish like that

Comment

Some self promoting would help. Appealing to your own community/demographic would do wonders considering boxing is a tribal sport.

Comment

Yeah, that was strange.

Just watched it last night and I was wondering why Max kept talking about Teofimo Lopez.

Then, they almost got into it because Shakur said the GOAT in his opinion was Floyd.

I'm generally a Max Kellerman fan, but this wasn't his best moment.

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          He beat up random girls on the street. Don't expect people to like you when you do ish like that
          That never happened.

Purposely distorting what happened is hoe shxt

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
            Yeah, that was strange.

Just watched it last night and I was wondering why Max kept talking about Teofimo Lopez.

Then, they almost got into it because Shakur said the GOAT in his opinion was Floyd.

I'm generally a Max Kellerman fan, but this wasn't his best moment.

That never happened.

Purposely distorting what happened is hoe shxt
            Ok..so despite it being on footage, you still say he didn't beat up those girls ? Lol. He is a good boxer, but I understand very well why they aren't promoting someone with issues like that more.

Comment

He's been salty for a while.

Top Rank should just throw him in deep water and see how he does. A big fight promotes itself.

Comment

hes the type of clown that drives people away from boxing.!

pitty patting grunting runner who will hold the first moment a fight breaks out

Comment

Ok..so despite it being on footage, you still say he didn't beat up those girls ? Lol. He is a good boxer, but I understand very well why they aren't promoting someone with issues like that more.
                  Right...it is right there in film...how can anyone deny that lol

Comment

Jackass, he was fighting DUDES and the woman chose to jump in front of the dude and coincidentally got hit..

That's not "fighting girls". That's women involving themselves in a men's fight, which can happen at anytime, which is why women shouldn't get involved in men's fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X