Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malinaggi on Pac vs Thurman: Is Pacquiao still natural to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pac's weight class jumps are a lot more suspicious than a guy fighting at 50 years old. Just my opinion though.

Comment

He's not "natural" imo, he's just less hopped up on what he was using before

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        Cuz he got ignored by Pacquiao in the Wild Card Gym lol
        Exactly this. He said it himself awhile ago...

How sad lol

Comment

I agree with Paulie often but when it comes to the Pacquiao thing he seems salty to me. I heard he didn't see value in sparring Paulie for a upcoming fight, not sure if that's true but it would explain the sudden change because that would hurt a prideful guy like Paulie who said Manny would be the goat if he beat Cotto. I've been waiting for someone to ask him about the statement to see what his response would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
            I agree with Paulie often but when it comes to the Pacquiao thing he seems salty to me. I heard he didn't see value in sparring Paulie for a upcoming fight, not sure if that's true but it would explain the sudden change because that would hurt a prideful guy like Paulie who said Manny would be the goat if he beat Cotto. I've been waiting for someone to ask him about the statement to see what his response would be.
            If he didn't think he was juicing for that fight AND if it wasn't at a cw, then yeah, maybe so. It was blatantly obvious he was using however

Comment

Pacquiao was a malnourished 16 y/o, his weight class achievements are highly impressive but he was BIG at those lower weights. If he went up to 160 or even the full 154 with the same speed and eating punches like they were nothing then yea that would be very suspicious. Even at 150 against a faded Margs it was clear that was past his limit weight wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                If he didn't think he was juicing for that fight AND if it wasn't at a cw, then yeah, maybe so. It was blatantly obvious he was using however
                How was it obvious? Please give us some facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  The cw takes a bit of shine off it but it's still a top win. How is it blantantly obvious he was on roids for that?

Comment

Paulie is now sounding bitter

Comment

Paulie: Anybody with more than 7 KO's is a damn drug cheat. I been boxing for 15 yrs and all I got are 7 KO's. does anybody getting over 7 KO's look natural to you?

Paulie: I been a man for 37 yrs. and I grew to 5'5. Does anyone over 5'5 look natural to you?

Comment

Working...
                      X