No announcement yet.

Actress Will Keep Promise to Perform Oral Sex on ‘No’ Voters in Italy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Like a man like Saddam would have been short of any kind of sex.
    La Cicciolina would have rocked his world. Might have even converted to Christianity after sampling her pleasures.

Comment

I voted no :-)

Comment

How will she know who voted and who didn't?

Comment

I voted no & moved to NY directly afterwards. I swear. I have no proof of this, but please bring the head game sexy ass Italian actress before your throat ends up all sore & worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            How will she know who voted and who didn't?
            Hey it don't matter to her lol that attention whore slut is ready to slob the knobs, she posts nothing but nasty pics on her instagram, its a shame she is a beautiful clean looking girl, I wonder what makes pretty girls like this destroy their image and even put bacteria strangers dirty dicks in their mouths smh

she got ass but no class.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I voted no & moved to NY directly afterwards. I swear. I have no proof of this, but please bring the head game sexy ass Italian actress before your throat ends up all sore & worn out.
              You gotta get first dibs man, she is actually living in the states right now lol I think NY or Cali not sure but man her instagram that chick is hot, always giving a blow job to a lolipop in some of her posts lol

Its almost sad such a sexual hot clean looking woman like that, what a waste, now she is going to end up with a bacteria filled throat.

I have a feeling she might be playing around though just for attention, but from what I read its legit she already said she will give head to them, you can tell she likes it too and has been training with popsicles

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                She got skillz yo

Comment

she will have Herpes by the end

Comment

She can yurp me up

Comment

Dude change your sign already I'm tired of looking at tago

Comment

Working...
                      X