No announcement yet.

let's be honest GGG is still a hypejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's be honest GGG is still a hypejob

i knew little g 5 years ago when i watch a video on youtube, some ******ed boxing channel have him as number 1 p4p best puncher of all time. my initial reaction after watching that video are watching more video of little g's. well he certainly have enough power to be called a puncher but he only knocking out can after can.
    can't be compared to atg puncher like foreman or juli jackson who are proven can knock out atg chins.

i believe mayweather can tame him if they fight in 154 but i also think little g can win. i predict it wil be 65-35 in favor of floyd, that's the best odds i ever gave for floyd's opponent, i only gave pac 20% chance.

i remember my first post about little g's is "little g is already past 30, with his style of fight his performance will only get worse when he reach certain age. he doesn't build-up fights anymore. start shooting for the star, sacrifice paycheck or weightclass because i feel he capable of doing it"

now 4 years later little g still have weak resume, not even A class fighter in jis resume let alone an elite and he already what now...34/35?

now i see a lot my fellow pacytard jump on little g's bandwagon, i think it's insulting. when pacquiao blew-up as super star he already have an atg career in lower weight division. i remember first time watching pac on tv i was still in middle school, in age of 23 a year after pac upsetting ledwaba pac destroy barerra then fight marquez then later fight my fav morales. that's 3 atgs in the span only 16 months, the result are not all win but doesn't really matter because he producesome legendary performance and FOTY Class fights also full of legendary moments. i immediatrly jump in pac's bandwagon after his performance againts morales.

what little g did to deserve such intense c0ck sucking from ex pacytard??

Blah blah blah...

Make Canela and the TOP NAMES sign the contract, and shut the **** up with your cute little essay lol. Wish Canela believed that too so he would stop ducking him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Blah blah blah...

Make Canela and the TOP NAMES sign the contract, and shut the **** up with your cute little essay lol. Wish Canela believed that too so he would stop ducking him lol.
      pretty boy floyd will make little g look silly if they ever fight. ward or froch will send your boy to icu.

why little g so afraid moving up division??

Comment

The hype was probably too much for the other fighters to bare so they avoided him

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          pretty boy floyd will make little g look silly if they ever fight. ward or froch will send your boy to icu.

why little g so afraid moving up division??
          More BLAH BLAH BLAH...

As long as your fighters don't believe in themselves like you do and don't sign the contract, shut the hell up lol.

Gennady #1 P4P, the entire world knows it and they are harassing Canela, Ward and Floyd hard, and it's obviously getting to them and to the minority of haters like you who are just angry and it's getting under your skin badly lol.

Deal with it breh.

Comment

Blah blah blah...

Nobody will agree to GGG's crazy terms.

K2 are low-ball artists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Nobody will agree to GGG's crazy terms.

K2 are low-ball artists.
              Nice dildo collection son.

Comment

More BLAH BLAH BLAH...

As long as your fighters don't believe in themselves like you do and don't sign the contract, shut the hell up lol.

Gennady #1 P4P, the entire world knows it and they are harassing Canela, Ward and Floyd hard, and it's obviously getting to them and to the minority of haters like you who are just angry and it's getting under your skin badly lol.

Deal with it breh.
                little g block punches with his face. canelita will k.o him in the latr round and at 155 ofcourse

Comment

i knew little g 5 years ago when i watch a video on youtube, some ******ed boxing channel have him as number 1 p4p best puncher of all time. my initial reaction after watching that video are watching more video of little g's. well he certainly have enough power to be called a puncher but he only knocking out can after can.
                  can't be compared to atg puncher like foreman or juli jackson who are proven can knock out atg chins.

i believe mayweather can tame him if they fight in 154 but i also think little g can win. i predict it wil be 65-35 in favor of floyd, that's the best odds i ever gave for floyd's opponent, i only gave pac 20% chance.

i remember my first post about little g's is "little g is already past 30, with his style of fight his performance will only get worse when he reach certain age. he doesn't build-up fights anymore. start shooting for the star, sacrifice paycheck or weightclass because i feel he capable of doing it"

now 4 years later little g still have weak resume, not even A class fighter in jis resume let alone an elite and he already what now...34/35?

now i see a lot my fellow pacytard jump on little g's bandwagon, i think it's insulting. when pacquiao blew-up as super star he already have an atg career in lower weight division. i remember first time watching pac on tv i was still in middle school, in age of 23 a year after pac upsetting ledwaba pac destroy barerra then fight marquez then later fight my fav morales. that's 3 atgs in the span only 16 months, the result are not all win but doesn't really matter because he producesome legendary performance and FOTY Class fights also full of legendary moments. i immediatrly jump in pac's bandwagon after his performance againts morales.

That's one helluva good point.

Comment

Lets be honest you're still a **** poster. Everytime you post I can smell your stench through the screen of my laptop. Get that Mayweather dildo out your ass before posting again for christ sake. At least that way the Don can take you serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X