Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shots Fired Ruben Gurrero to Angel Garcia ,"I'll beat his Ass "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said in the other thread,for those who think a war of words will erupt between the two dads ur in for a rood awakening

the sons are actually friends IRL and came up together in the amtreure brackets,they respesct each other deeply so the fathers will do the same and show restraint in this fight

Comment

ANGEL is the one who has shown restraint . Ruben has dominated the trashtalk, and he'll just talk to the the camera

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
        ANGEL is the one who has shown restraint . Ruben has dominated the trashtalk, and he'll just talk to the the camera
        the video that the op posted is like 2 years old...lol

and he hasnt said anything since

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          like i said in the other thread,for those who think a war of words will erupt between the two dads ur in for a rood awakening

the sons are actually friends IRL and came up together in the amtreure brackets,they respesct each other deeply so the fathers will do the same and show restraint in this fight
          They might it may even be scripted. Now a days people do anything g to sell a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            ... there's a lone box of oranges not being tended to off the 101N.
            too bad you cant buy those with your food stamps

Comment

Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
              too bad you cant buy those with your food stamps
              my resentment of that fact is what prompted me to write that callous note.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                Kill that noise!...son. You got something against blacks? Could it be that Ricans & blacks meshed together in the great melting pot of NYC, & spearheaded the civil rights movement that allowed so many rights for latinos to be able to have many everyday life situations bilingual. My real Latino stand up? What kind of bull crap is that? Lets just stick to the fight your boy Guerrero is gonna get beat by Swift. And I happen to like & respect Guerrero as a person & a fighter.
                I aint your f..... Son!!! And I don't expect for you to get where I'm coming from we come from diffrent backgrounds and ethnicity's we think differently!!! I'll leave it at that.

-let's talk boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  my resentment of that fact is what prompted me to write that callous note.
                  Careful, there are too many syllables in your post. Next time you might want to reply to him in Crayola crayons so he can better understand.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6GEWU13bQ

Let's keep it real the entertainment will come from the two dads can't wait for the press tours !!

War
                    I'm dreading that. Two complete tools.

Comment

Working...
                    X