Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    So she ****ed Tommy Morrison?

What? Too soon?
    Tommy believed HIV was a myth... so he continued to have unprotected sex.

He also believed he had the power of teleportation.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/201...-thing-as-hiv/

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Cuts down the amount of people that would catch it if it went undetected for a long time. If they didn't test the performers could spread it to the whole industry in a year.
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      i think it's quite obvious that it would help. the shortcomings are quite obvious as well.

you're proposing that they stop testing?
      No. I understand it prevents the spread of multiple infections, but im saying its still a huge risk. Im not sure how often they are tested. Like i said, just one fucc up, and ur done.
      I guess it comes down to personal responsibility. But if they have sex with their partner at home without protection, and their partner is cheating. It could happen so easily.
      Im suprised it doesnt happen more often.

Comment

Well it is not guaranteed she contracted it on a set. Most of them double as strippers and whores, and most are into heavy drugs, which is why they picked their career choice anyway LOL

As someone else said, at least she was not one of the pretty ones.

Comment

Crap, now this is going to scare away some of the new favorites I have. But I do feel sorry for her, I saw one or two scenes, she's another one of these punk type chicks that's popular in pron right now.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Well it is not guaranteed she contracted it on a set. Most of them double as strippers and whores, and most are into heavy drugs, which is why they picked their career choice anyway LOL

Whores in general use protection. Apart from the really desperate ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

At least she wasn't one of the pretty ones.

ew

no need for AIDS to shut that studio down...just for putting that on film should be enough justification

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

I read she had like 17 outstanding warrants, she's a drug addict, and has been locked up multiple times before.

Comment

That's why every time I watch po.rn I put on a condom before I begin :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    So she ****ed Tommy Morrison?

What? Too soon?
                    No. I laughed.

Comment

so what's gonna happen? is she just gonna die or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X