Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter who's out of ring personality makes you want to see him Knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at khan raising his arms after he gets tagged by a punch, clearly imitating manny. Difference is tho, manny stands in there and keeps fighting. Khan gets tagged, runs away, then raises his arms.

Getsundermyskin/10

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      garcia's dad
      If there ever was a man in need of Mike Tyson left hook. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Lol at khan raising his arms after he gets tagged by a punch, clearly imitating manny. Difference is tho, manny stands in there and keeps fighting. Khan gets tagged, runs away, then raises his arms.

Getsundermyskin/10
        The funny thing about Khan is I respect his willingness to fight anyone but he ruins it by always talking slick about fighters and the Peterson complaining was so over the top

Comment

I'd like to see Broner on his arse trying to comb his hair just for entertainment purposes.

Comment

I don't really care if someone is arrogant and ****y outside of the ring if they do the business inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
              Nothing to do with being a hater chief. People need to kill that middle school slang. You a human being and have likes and dislikes like everyone else. It's the same reason some people may love the bulls and dislike the Lakers....called being passionate about a sport or athlete and it's been the norm since humans walked the earth. Kids watch a rap song nowadays and hear their favorite rapper say "hater" and feel they want to repeat it in every sentence. My 2 cents with. O disrespect of course
              That is being a hater ni**a crossing your fingers and hoping they get knocked out is hating s**t.

Comment

I used to let some of that stuff get to me. Now I only care about what goes on in the squared circle. Most of it is for attention anyway either to sell a fight or up popularity, negative or positive it gets people talking.

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
                  Nothing to do with being a hater chief. People need to kill that middle school slang. You a human being and have likes and dislikes like everyone else. It's the same reason some people may love the bulls and dislike the Lakers....called being passionate about a sport or athlete and it's been the norm since humans walked the earth. Kids watch a rap song nowadays and hear their favorite rapper say "hater" and feel they want to repeat it in every sentence. My 2 cents with. O disrespect of course
                  That's everything to do with being a hater.

Of course i have likes and dislikes, but i only apply that to my everyday life buisness.

Hating people who i've never met in my life is something i just dont do, especially Professional Boxers who all offer something to the sport i love.

And i understand your point regarding the word hater, it is very overused and has been ruined by these Soulja Boy rappers, but how else can i put it? It's a perfect word for people like you. You hate on people you've never met in your life so your a hater. Simple as.

Comment

danny garcia's dad

Comment

Originally posted by wylout
                      I beg to differ about broner. I hung out with him a few times n the dude is just a out spoken funny dude. Nothing about him screams over the top, arrogant, or none of tht. U cant get mad at a fighter thts confident in himself n is promoting himself by being outgoing, its smart if u ask me.
                      But um the main boxer tht makes me feel like tht is james toney, thts one ignorant dude
                      I guess the whole grabbing an opponents neck trying to act like Floyd rubbed me wrong as well as a few other things. You are right though, he doing a great job promoting himself

Comment

Working...
                      X