Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 'worst" fighters ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell did i forget The Latin Fake - Sergio Mora!?

Dude grinds my gears!

Comment

Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr, I don't know what it is about this kid but everytime I see him I just want to punch him in the mouth. He needs to fix his face.

Comment

Charlie Chaplin was a Poor Boxer

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
        We have a lot of fun bantering on here about who we all really liked as fighters, who were our favorites, best, etc.

I'm curious if you fellas have some fighters who you just never liked or rooted for. For whatever reason.

I never liked Naseem Hamed, Hector Camacho, Jack Johnson, Bob Fitzsimmons, Greg Haugen. Or Tyrone Everett. Different reasons each.
        I never liked those blue things, why can't they just stop chasing my pac-man (chomp). But seriously Tezza, I never liked Hamed (too much talk, and he resembled that famous Charlie Chaplin boxing skit), Camacho either. Don't enjoy that style too much and hated those ridiculous pants either, if he got caught in in a pub with no beer in Gundagai, he'd hafta be able to fight !!!.-----------------NOTE :- Actually, there's never been any such thing as a "pub with no beer", in Gundagai, or anywhere else in Australia, perish the thought.-------- It's the name of a classic song by the Late Great and Immortal, SLIM DUSTY.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,Hamed just got

Comment

I can't stand Winky Wright.. I totally loved it when Hopkins took him to school.. Pernell Whitaker was great but I couldn't stand his arrogance... Andrew Golota was a dirty fighter whom I despised. I like Barerra as a boxer but don't care for his disrespect for his opponents outside the ring.. I used to like Sugar Ray Leonard when I was a kid but grew to like Tommy Hearns more as he never ducked anyone at any point in his career and always remained humble.. I also felt as though he beat Sugar Ray convincingly in the rematch even though it was called a "draw."

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
            We have a lot of fun bantering on here about who we all really liked as fighters, who were our favorites, best, etc.

I'm curious if you fellas have some fighters who you just never liked or rooted for. For whatever reason.

I never liked Naseem Hamed, Hector Camacho, Jack Johnson, Bob Fitzsimmons, Greg Haugen. Or Tyrone Everett. Different reasons each.
            Why Bob Fitzsimmons, dear ol' Ruby Bob ?,..... I like Fitz, he started in NZ & Aussie too.

Comment

David Haye
              Andre Berto
              Andre Dirrell
              Victor Ortiz
              Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.
              Junior Jones (hate seeing my boy get beat up like that )

Comment

Working...
              X