Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porrn Star Sasha Grey, Serious Actress

who would have thought ? what do you guys think

this from perezhilton

Who says you can’t teach a **** star new tricks?

Adult film star Sasha Grey continues to make her way into mainstream movies, as she is currently in negotiations for a role in Mark Pellington’s low budget drama I Melt With You.

Grey will star alongside Thomas Jane, Rob Lowe, and Jeremy Piven.

Previously, Grey received praise for her mainstream role in Steven Soderbergh’s 2009 film The Girlfriend Experience.

We’re certainly happy for her that she’s getting legit film roles, but does this mean we’ll never see Face Invaders 5?

You know what's funny my boy was telling me she was on Entourage and that the lead character was making out with her in some scene.

He asked me if I would make out with her, I said no because I don't know what she has even though pron stars do get tested but there have been many Aids scared in pron and a friend of mine told me they all basically have herpes.

I hear she is actually not a bimbo, shame she chose to do pron and will never be able to escape the stigma of doing 20 guys at the same time on film.

One way or the other that will hurt her mainstream career.

Comment

they should have an uncensored version for dvd where she slurps someone off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        You know what's funny my boy was telling me she was on Entourage and that the lead character was making out with her in some scene.

He asked me if I would make out with her, I said no because I don't know what she has even though pron stars do get tested but there have been many Aids scared in pron and a friend of mine told me they all basically have herpes.

I hear she is actually not a bimbo, shame she chose to do pron and will never be able to escape the stigma of doing 20 guys at the same time on film.

One way or the other that will hurt her mainstream career.
        man in hollywood you never know, she could be winning and oscar tomorrow with the way the media works today

Comment

she isn't that bad. she isn't a super great actress, but she definitley has that special something that makes you want to watch her. I can definitely see her mainstream career lifting off.

Comment

She was on the last episode of Entourage the other night

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              man in hollywood you never know, she could be winning and oscar tomorrow with the way the media works today
              I don't know, I wouldn't rule it out but Hollywood is real fickle and I know a lot of directors will shut her out simply because of the pron stuff she did.

Remember not to long ago Tracy Lords tried the same thing and got into some independent films and even some main stream one's but could never shake the pron stigma.

Who knows but on Entourage she didn't look all that good, she actually looked like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                who would have thought ? what do you guys think

this from perezhilton

Who says you can’t teach a **** star new tricks?

Adult film star Sasha Grey continues to make her way into mainstream movies, as she is currently in negotiations for a role in Mark Pellington’s low budget drama I Melt With You.

Grey will star alongside Thomas Jane, Rob Lowe, and Jeremy Piven.

Previously, Grey received praise for her mainstream role in Steven Soderbergh’s 2009 film The Girlfriend Experience.

We’re certainly happy for her that she’s getting legit film roles, but does this mean we’ll never see Face Invaders 5?
                Funnily enough, she has talked about being inspired by the man in your avatar. Which sounded pretty neat for a **** star but then if you actually hear her talk, (as herself, out of **** star guise), she doesn't sound smart at all. I also remember her talking about the **** star thing as some sort of artsy, avant-garde experiment in a written interview. But again, she seems kinda dense when you actually her talk, so I don't know how much credibility that has either.

Comment

She will never be accepted as a mainstream actress. Never.

First of all, shes not a good actress.. shes just above average of what a **** star can do.

Secondly, she will never be mainstream because shes had too many baseball bats in her ass and too many cocks in her mouth. Hollywood still frowns on **** folk.

Comment

Interesting...it seems like a lot of girls get into **** so that they can cross over to the mainstream in jenna jameson fashion. It's pretty sad and petty, as **** is just a fancy name for prostitution. Sasha is overrated with her skeleton looking ass

Comment

Working...
                    X