Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Boxing Promotional Posters (The Lost Art)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH, Jones, Ruelas, and Romero on one card.

Comment

Mayweather-Gatti and Chavez-Taylor I both titled "Thunder and Lightning" sickk!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone have the poster for Trinidad-De La Hoya?

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post

Mayweather-Gatti and Chavez-Taylor I both titled "Thunder and Lightning" sickk!!
              Is that an official poster? I've never seen that one before. I love the typography and how it highlights "IS ON." You don't see clever things like that a lot in boxing posters. I think I just found my favorite boxing poster OAT.

Comment

There were posters and souvenir programs that had paintings by a pipe smoking artist whose name escapes me at the moment.

Most of his subjects were scenes and people involved in the fight game.

Does anyone remember him or, by chance, have images of those classic posters? They were works of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                  Is that an official poster? I've never seen that one before. I love the typography and how it highlights "IS ON." You don't see clever things like that a lot in boxing posters. I think I just found my favorite boxing poster OAT.
                  Funny.....I hadn't even noticed that till you pointed it out.....hahahha

Comment

Love this poster

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X