Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth: Kovalev Had The Whole Black Community Cave In on Him...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    why'd you edit the post?

that pepperspray hit home huh

As if you oily Illegals don't know about pepper spray

Man....You mexicans are taking the Kovalev loss HARD.

I guess it's hard seeing a white boy on his ass...it's too hard for ya'll to kiss it in that position.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      most confusing day in da hood....fathers day
      Nothing is as confusing as ......a pinoy at a dog show with a knife and fork in his hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        Weeks probably should've given him a standing 8 earlier in the round after ward landed a couple body shots, and he doubled over acting like they were low.
        Yea i remember that sequence..Ward even backed away cause Kovalev was out on his legs. Kovalev's body language after good body shots was horrible. Therefore it set him up for that premature stoppage. There's nothing wrong with taking a knee after a good shot to the body. Ask Keith Thurman.

I don't think he has ever trained for a scenario like that. It showed up at the worst time for Kovalev. The absence of a left hook and body work hurt Kovalev in this fight more than anything. Dude came out in the first round and landed the most beautiful right hand to the body then just abandoned it...what kind of game plan was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Nothing is as confusing as ......a pinoy at a dog show with a knife and fork in his hands.
          lets face it I am nacho daddy and neither is anyone you know

Comment

You sure aren't a fan of Black fighters.

You wanted Kovalev to kill Ward and you know it

You didn't see the rabbit punches?

Did you not see Kovalev flopping because of LEGAL bodyshots?

Kovalev can dish it out but he can't take it.
            He can't handle the smaller Ward.

You thought you'd have a chance to laugh at Black boxing fans and the Russian let you down.
            how do i block this guy

Comment

messicans want to go forward not backward. only jobs they can get from the bros is selling crack
              The only thing those scabs move forward are the wealthy gringos that use their dumb ass.

Messicans sell drugs and gang bang on both sides of the border.

Comment

The only thing those scabs move forward are the wealthy gringos that use their dumb ass.

Messicans sell drugs and gang bang on both sides of the border.
                yea you are right but you weren't talking about them you mentioned the ones that work for gringos ::boobies: they look at you and see a useless black panther on the dole

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  Weeks probably should've given him a standing 8 earlier in the round after ward landed a couple body shots, and he doubled over acting like they were low.
                  Under the Unified Rules, there is no standing 8 count in championship bouts. Weeks only had ONE option: Stop the fight.

Plus, Kovalev didn't want any more of those body shots. In fact, he was done a few minutes before that.

Comment

lets face it I am nacho daddy and neither is anyone you know
                    My Dad is a better man than the sissy that raised your insecure ass.

You talk **** about Blacks while Whites turn your nation into the #1 destination for Pedophiles.

Save some of you venom for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                      how do i block this guy
                      you can have fun with the dumb ba s tard. he does come out with some funny s h it probably after he pipes up a bowl of crack

Comment

Working...
                      X