Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
    Dirrells coach should 100% have been arrested and he could get banned for assaulting a boxer after a fight. So ridiculous
    This, have nothing against Dirrell, but his trainer is a total scumbag.

Comment

Seriously though Dirrell needs to pack it in. Pro boxing is not for him.

Comment

Dirrel milked that DQ and that dumb cnt ref helped him.

Now i see why Dirrel has zero promotional value.

Comment

I agree with the stoppage but the altercation at the end is ridiculous. The coach should be arrested. I know he's family but in this capacity he's there as a coach and has to be professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Seriously though Dirrell needs to pack it in. Pro boxing is not for him.
            He needs to remain active, he fights once a year and that needs to stop, I'd like to see Andre come back to the ring twice or three times in a year the guy clearly is one of the most talented SMW's about.

Comment

Dirrell needs to stay active, he looked rusty the first few rounds. Dirrell's coach is obviously under high emotions because of Dirrel being sucker punched early in the fight then being warned and then throwing a ****ing 4 punch combination after the bell rang.

If that was your fighter, what would you do? Exactly. Half of the members on this forum would do the same.

Comment

lol
                Seems the only way Dirrelevant can get a win.

Comment

What the **** this happened to him again? Smh

Comment

Comment

Just saw the replay. Not a DQ at all!

Dirrell didn't stop fighting. He was getting pushed back and lit up and was unaware that the bell went off. Uzcategui finished him off. Yes, it was after the bell. But it's not like Dirrell heard the bell and then stopped fighting. He was getting lit up and was close to getting stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X