No announcement yet.

Delivery Notice for Certified Letter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery Notice for Certified Letter

I got home today and found a Delivery Notice from the USPS for Certified Mail;Letter and I'm getting a little anxiety over it.

I won't be able to pick it up until this coming Monday.

I ran the USPS tracking number and it says it was sent out from Del Mar, CA.

What can It be?

I recently fought a speeding ticket via Trial by Written Declaration and I was found not guilty. They were supposed to mail me my refund of $364 within 60 days from 11/21/13, can it be that? I think it's too soon and would it come from Del Mar and certified?

IRS Audit maybe? Hope not.

Grand Jury Summons?

Any ideas? Can it be anything good?

Random certified letters are almost always from the IRS. Hope you didnt fib on something, and get randomly picked for a peek at your ****. Tax fraud is no joke.

Comment

Whoever sent it was trying to satisfy the requirements of Mullane v. Central Hanover.

Comment

Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
        I got home today and found a Delivery Notice from the USPS for Certified Mail;Letter and I'm getting a little anxiety over it.

I won't be able to pick it up until this coming Monday.

I ran the USPS tracking number and it says it was sent out from Del Mar, CA.

What can It be?

I recently fought a speeding ticket via Trial by Written Declaration and I was found not guilty. They were supposed to mail me my refund of $364 within 60 days from 11/21/13, can it be that? I think it's too soon and would it come from Del Mar and certified?

IRS Audit maybe? Hope not.

Grand Jury Summons?

Any ideas? Can it be anything good?
        It's probably your refund.

or...

Comment

Working...
        X