Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux holds wins over Donaire, Mares and Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Rigo is 400-12. That's insane...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      His wins over Corrales and Castillo ( individually) rivals Rigondeaux victory over Donaire.
      Castillo? Certainly not. I thought he lost the first fight, although the second performance was good.

Perhaps the Corrales fight is an apt comparison to Rigo on Saturday. Not that Rigo beat Donaire up the same way, but just thoroughly outsmarted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        Mayweathers got a lot of top fighters on his list those guys you mares and Russell jr don't compare to some of the fighters on floyds list
        Like who? Corrales?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          His wins over Corrales and Castillo ( individually) rivals Rigondeaux victory over Donaire.
          You mean castillo 2 right. Cause we all know floyd got a gift in. Castillo 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            You're the only insecure person right now on thise site, you're slowly replacing PacBoy as the most delusionnal member of the site
            Oh Snap!!!! You didn't need to go that deep homie. You owe Tim2daresq an apology man. That was not cool brah.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Oh Snap!!!! You didn't need to go that deep homie. You owe Tim2daresq an apology man. That was not cool brah.
              No apology necessary. I like PAC BOY. That's my homie.

Comment

Working...
              X