Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. on Mayweather's Return, Guerrero-Berto, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Idiots are in abundance here...
    and don't forget, What the Fox Smells First....DUMBO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      They're going to tell you he failed 3 drug tests and provide you no proof.
      Just like how u guys accused PAC with no proof. Oh the irony in this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Is it possible that our Hero, LANCE ROIDWEATHER has made a sizable Contribution to the USDA!!!
        Oh I see, let's use speculation over logic, brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Just like how u guys accused PAC with no proof. Oh the irony in this lol.
          Christ, I guess I have to state this one more time.....I never once said Pacquiao was on anything, but for a man to take 2 years to agree to all drug testing regiments that Floyd requested, it raises eyebrows. But I raise no eyebrows to a guy who has been doing the extra testing on a randomized schedule, held by USADA and has all of his results open for public viewing. No, I'm not going to have any suspicions on that guy at all. But for the other guy, who has yet to take any random extra tests when he's said he has no objections to them, questions are legitimately raised.

Comment

I don't know if there is any person who hates another person as much as Floyd Sr hates Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
              This is some of the truest **** that Roidweather sr has ever spoken. Roidweather jr. is getting up in age and his day is coming to an end soon. There is no way Roidsweater can keep talking 1 or 2 yrs off at a time and coming back and beating hungry younger guys. Plus his picking are getting slimmer and slimmer. And I cannot wait for the day that someone gives Fraud Roidweater his first "L" so he could get out of boxing and retire already. The dude is holding up the parade and needs to get out of line already, with his smoke screens his idiotic comments about certain fighters and his constant ducking and dodging etc etc etc. Get lost Roidsweather!
              Ok so mayweather sr is on roids too??? Until we have absolute proof mayweather is/was on peds i would just let that topic alone. I hate may jr as a person i think he is dumber than a doorknob but you need to respect his greatness regardless of the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                Guerrero won't be as easy as people think. Floyd's legs are gone. Ghost is gonna smother him and try to win on punch output and not even attempt to fight Floyd in the middle of the ring..

At 154 I honestly think Canelo is too big and strong for Floyd. Floyd's 2 fights at 154 he looked basic.. Now he actually would be fighting someone in their prime at 154 while Floyd would be 36 with no legs or power to keep Canelo off of him
                Guerrero is not in Floyds class he might smother for a few rounds like Hatton tried to do but at some point there will be range , Floyd will land solid on the inside as well , this aint Berto !

Agree that Canelo has a lot of size , but he is very orthodox and Floyd will box rings around that but the size and overall power of Canello is not something he should be playing with at this stage of his career , Id like to see him fight Canello but he will not get any credit for a win and thats sad because its a really tough fight at the weight .

Id like to see Floyd stay at 147 he is unbeatable at 147 , fight Bradley or JMM if he wins or Pac if he wins , Robert is mandatory so there are good fights at 147 , Floyd is a WW he should not have to fight bigger guys " at their weight " just to prove he is a great WW , because when he does he is given no credit for it , he may as well follow Manny and start CWing the middleweights , why fight at their weight and it make hard , CW them and make it easy , he could CW Canello at 150 thats what Manny would do .

Comment

Pretty Boy's daddy is one ugly mother.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                    Ok so mayweather sr is on roids too??? Until we have absolute proof mayweather is/was on peds i would just let that topic alone. I hate may jr as a person i think he is dumber than a doorknob but you need to respect his greatness regardless of the excuses.
                    Dumb?

The man crafted his career in such a fashion that he is the highest paid athlete IN THE WORLD. Even if he only surrounded himself with people that have proven to be better educated than himself, that speaks volumes to his character that he was able to put ego aside and recruit the necessary elements to amass the wealth and influence he has today.

If one were to truly talk about individuals who are "dumber than doorknobs", wouldn't that apply more to someone who continues to predicate their own success upon those who only wish to continue robbing them blind and keeping them in a position where they have to ask permission to look into their own finances?

Now who is dumb?

If we're talking about polite and seemingly humble, then I'd have to agree with you, but dumb?

Some of you obviously perceive being polite with being successful, but most rich and powerful people are anything but polite or humble.

Truth be told, most people who hate Floyd because he's flashy and flamboyant hate him more because his attitude reminds them of what they are not and will never be than for what he actually is.

How can anyone take a personality that you'll never deal with personally?

For all the talk of fl*mos, how many people criticize Manny's personality or personal traits? 99% of the criticism placed on Pacquiao comes from his unwillingness to take random USADA PED tests, his pattern of targeting boxers coming off huge losses and his abuse of mannyweights.

99% of the criticism placed on Floyd says that he's a loud-mouthed show off who fights once a year and won't give Pacquiao significantly more than Pacquiao is worth at this point.

The king doesn't answer to the prince. And some people can't stand that fact .. and the fact that even with all of Arum's influence and ability to manipulate the media with hype, Manny Pacquiao is still inferior in the ring and in media perception.

Manny Pacquiao is the #1 .......... what at this point?

Floyd Mayweather is the #1 WW, jrMW, P4P, highest paid athlete and grossing attraction.

It just goes to show who is really biased.

Comment

Working...
                    X