Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrel on Training With Virgil Hunter For Uzcategui Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always liked the Dirrell brothers! It's never too late.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      I always heard about god given talents Dre Direll had but never saw it.
      Watch Dirrel's fight with Carl Froch. His God given talents were clear as day in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        I remember thinking that Dirrell was going to beat Ward back in the super six. He seemed so supremely skilled that I never would have envisioned his career turning out this way. Hope he can turn around but it might be too late.
        Me too man!

He's getting stopped like last time*.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          I remember thinking that Dirrell was going to beat Ward back in the super six. He seemed so supremely skilled that I never would have envisioned his career turning out this way. Hope he can turn around but it might be too late.
          He was simply a better fighter back then though. He seems to have lost a step or two, his footwork is not the same.

I think the abraham thing REALLY effecting his outlook on boxing. The thing about that fight, abraham was starting to come on late and was landing blows

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            He was simply a better fighter back then though. He seems to have lost a step or two, his footwork is not the same.

I think the abraham thing REALLY effecting his outlook on boxing. The thing about that fight, abraham was starting to come on late and was landing blows
            Yessir. I remember wondering if Dirrell was going to be able to hold him off because Abraham was coming on late. I also remember thinking that Dirrell was acting to get the fight stopped and because he overheard the announce table's comments which influenced up his decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Watch Dirrel's fight with Carl Froch. His God given talents were clear as day in that one.
              There is nothing god given about having a close fight with Carl Froch and looking good versus him.

Carl was so ugly in there (as usual I hated to watch him fight) that obviously Dirrel did look cute in that one.

Comment

Working...
              X