Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter- Confrontation in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter- Confrontation in Las Vegas

Started off with some joking and sarcasm but ended up going face to face talking **** and had to be separated.

Porter mad lol.

As the action was going on at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas - WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman and his mandatory challenger Shawn Porter had a confrontation backstage and traded words.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-18-2018, 04:01 AM.

that was entertaining lol reminds me of highschool arguements

Comment

that was good

Comment

let the idiots throw down for free and possibly injure themselves in the process.

dumb fncks who want to prove shlt outside of the ring (most of which is preplanned marketing).

Comment

Good one. Thurman is in no rush to fight.

Comment

Good and entertaining face down, love the back and forth chat but Porter is looking like a clown right now. Thurman has told the world he isn’t ready yet, we all know he is coming back from surgery and inactivity so he isn’t going to fight your behind right now. If you are that inpatient then go on and ask spence for a fight, spence has a belt and beating him would position you for a unification with Thurman. I wish he was that eager for a spence fight, and Thurman should have told him to go fight Spence whilst he isn’t ready yet.

Comment

Shawn doesn't have to look hard to find Errol. Do that instead. Chump.

Comment

Man thurman taking L's left and right! dudes gets no respect!~

This is the What have you done for me lately sport and thurman hasnt done shit lately!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Man thurman taking L's left and right! dudes gets no respect!~

This is the What have you done for me lately sport and thurman hasnt done shit lately!
                  To be fair thurman is just coming off surgery and getting married. Why didnt porter go in the ring after spence beat peterson and call him out???

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    To be fair thurman is just coming off surgery and getting married. Why didnt porter go in the ring after spence beat peterson and call him out???
                    idk go ask him.

Comment

Working...
                    X