Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times we gonna see the same exact Corona commercials?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times we gonna see the same exact Corona commercials?

God damn i never wanna see another Corona bottle in my life well done NBC

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
    God damn i never wanna see another Corona bottle in my life well done NBC
    The ads, in essence, were sold to 10 companies, most of which purchased by NBC, Corona, and Mayweather Promotions.

Maybe Corona could've appeased you by running three different commercials for the same ad buy, lol. GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      The ads, in essence, were sold to 10 companies, most of which purchased by NBC, Corona, and Mayweather Promotions.

Maybe Corona could've appeased you by running three different commercials for the same ad buy, lol. GTFOH
      I dont know what could have been done but when I spend all night watching the same two corona commercials about 15 times each something is wrong

Comment

If they get good ratings- They'll be able to sell some advertising for the Garcia v Peterson fight

Comment

The champ is here

the champ is here

the champ is here

*grabs gun*

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            The champ is here

the champ is here

the champ is here

*grabs gun*
            That got annoying too

Comment

Did the show different commercials in different areas? I don't recall any corona commercials here in LA. All I remember was Jack in the Box and Dodge. There was also a whole bunch of NBC commercials. No clue how they made any money.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Did the show different commercials in different areas? I don't recall any corona commercials here in LA. All I remember was Jack in the Box and Dodge. There was also a whole bunch of NBC commercials. No clue how they made any money.
                Some people said they saw a HBO boxing commercial, which I didnt see here in California

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  Some people said they saw a HBO boxing commercial, which I didnt see here in California
                  Thats surprising considering Haymon's beef with HBO

Comment

Working...
                  X