Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Dan Gilbert is all good with Super Teams now??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    They put their differences aside. Gilbert had nothing to do with his decision. The Bottom line is that there is No Place Like Home.

Akron is like 15-20-30 minutes from Cleveland.
    Gilbert has no choice. He had to put his differences aside and suck Lebron's dick for him to get him back to his shitty ass joke of a franchise.

Cleveland's record post-Lebron James: 78 wins, and 152 losses.

They can't win without Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      the reason it was a two year deal is because he's not really 'coming' home...he's just visiting again

if he wanted to show commitment, he would have asked for a 5 year max which Cleveland woulda given him in a heartbeat

the moment i read '2 year with player option after 1' i knew that dude wasn't fully set...he only has 1 foot in Cleveland while keeping an eye out for whatever happens in the NBA...and his possible next destination
      This is illogical. If he wanted to test the market next year he would have stayed in Miami because he could get the same money, wouldnt piss anyone off, and would have a better chance at winning another title. Cleveland was a long term move because there is more long term potential, but Miami provided short term assurances.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        the reason it was a two year deal is because he's not really 'coming' home...he's just visiting again

if he wanted to show commitment, he would have asked for a 5 year max which Cleveland woulda given him in a heartbeat

the moment i read '2 year with player option after 1' i knew that dude wasn't fully set...he only has 1 foot in Cleveland while keeping an eye out for whatever happens in the NBA...and his possible next destination
        It's about money.... He can get more than the max in 2 years with new tv deals..

Why tie yourself down for five years with the current max deal, when in 2 years it will jump up and your stuck on the old max deal... Makes no sense.. Lebron's handlers are very smart.. This has nothing to do with him possibly leaving

Comment

Working...
        X