Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko v Bermane Stiverne - who would have won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
    I agree in part - both men were shattered at the end of the sixth. I just feel, even now, having re-watched the fight dozens of times, that the fight swung in Lewis's favour from Round 5. Vitali's expression said it all.

Anyway, this is well-trodden ground and off topic. It was one of the GREAT heavyweight fights and that's a great credit to both men.
    This was the last fight we had between two alltime great heavyweights. At the time of the bout we didn't know if Klitschko was for real or not. Because this era & the past 10 yrs have been an all out Klitschko assault on the heavyweight senses... we might not have a bout between two alltime great heavyweights for a very long time unless somehow Wilder proves to be a nonfraud & destroys Klitschko like he's done everyone else.

Comment

• Interesting that a lot more people voted for a Vitali stoppage, everyone realises i'm talking about 42 year old Vitali, right? I just have a feeling Stiverne would have lasted 12, he's got a good chin... but that's just the most realistic thing IMO, maybe VK would suddenly look greater again and punish Stiverne.

Funnily enough, I could imagine this fight going like the Briggs one, albeit with Stiverne being slightly more competitive and offering more offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        looks like he just ate a barrel of donuts. 254 pounds and he's 6 foot tall. do i have to explain why this is a terrible combination for boxing? do i have to explain basic laws of physics to you?
        You cant possibly be this dumb so I wont reply seriously anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          vitali wasn't even man enough to fight rahman so what are you talking about? that would have been the best win of his career but he didn't want to fight him. he would rather fight stationary blobs like danny williams, kirk johnson, retire then come back for some more blob hunting! sam peter, juan carlos gomez, chris arreola, etc...
          Vitali never got knocked out by anyone much less a sparring partner to the stars you twit lol

Comment

Working...
          X