Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. vs. Ruben Guerrero flex off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    this will be my most highly anticipated fight of the year if it really happens. this and the george zimmerman charity match, i dont know if you heard of it.

i heard about that. america is real ****ed up. now we suppose too watch zimmerman on ppv, after he murdered a kid. he gets too make a profit for cold blooded murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
      oh, and here is ruben talking about fighting him

Lol, Ruben is a O.G.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
        Ruben Guerrero and Floyd Mayweather (and Yoel Judah) talked about their upcoming show. Then things got interesting when floyd and ruuuuen started to flex while saying who was toughest.

I'm telling you, this fight would actually sell and these dudes know it. It should be the co-main event for Floyd's next fight....trust me, that card is gonna need a boost.

Comment

I was not expecting that body under that shirt for Ruben. Old man still got it.

Comment

Floyd's big as hell

Comment

LOL when Ruben took his shirt off, Floyd Sr got shook a bit, he later gave an interview suggesting Ruben was on PEDS lol

Comment

It's all genetic. Rios can train for a whole year and still won't come close to look as fit and muscular as Sr and Ruben.

Comment

Working...
                X