No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Dominates The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Dominates The Numbers

Really CJ Ross (115-113) and Duane Ford (115-113)? Manny Pacquiao outlanded Timothy Bradley 253-159 in total punches and had a 190-108 edge in power shots landed. Manny outlanded Bradley in 10 of 12 rounds. [Click Here To Read More]

As anybody with 2 eyes saw the fight wasn't close

Comment

Number don't lie?

Comment

I had Pac winning 9-3, but it was obvious that Compubox was WAY off. There were a few rounds (that Pac won) where compubox said he landed 27 and 24 powershots and he MAYBE landed half that many.

No way did Manny land 253 punches on Bradley and not even leave a MARK on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          I had Pac winning 9-3, but it was obvious that Compubox was WAY off. There were a few rounds (that Pac won) where compubox said he landed 27 and 24 powershots and he MAYBE landed half that many.

No way did Manny land 253 punches on Bradley and not even leave a MARK on his face.
          I noticed that too. This is an issue I've always had with Compubox.

Comment

Number does lie.

Comment

Who cares about compubox stats. Manny took the first half of each round off, thats why he lost.

Comment

Those numbers are wrong Pacquiao didn't land anywhere near the amount they say in some of the rounds.

Comment

Well the fight was closer than the Compubox numbers would suggest. But has there ever been a fight where Cbox had the "winner" outlanding his opponent in 1 round, tying 1 round and being outlanded in the other 10? And being dominated even worse in the power shot numbers?

Comment

Pacquaio won the fight.

But the numbers don't mean anything. Compubox is a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X