Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny the most feared fighter since Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would fight Pacman wayyyy before I fight Tyson, real talk! So I can imagine the same from pro's.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      IMO nobody under middleweight can be "feared".
      Ignorant post coming from a boxing fan. There are many elite fighters under 160 who could fuk big men up. And obviously the TS meant "if you were in their weightclass".

Comment

Hell no!

A fight against Pac is guaranteed $$$. And, if you play nice he won't knock you out.

Everyone anywhere near 147 wants to fight him and Floyd because of the payday.

Comment

I would fight Tyson in a heart beat. He was dangerous for the first rounds, If taken to distance I would win. I would do a Floyd and run circles for like 4 rounds and then outbox him. Pacquiao is a scary threat until the very last second. Man is a monster beast god. So Pacquiao without a doubt.

Comment

Nobody intimidated there opponents like Tyson he had most off them mentally beat before they ever entered the ring.

Comment

I think manny has taking that stance. When you fight him there is so much hype behind him that you might be already scared. Just like when people fought mike tyson. Manny built this with his ko power just like tyson. So mike and pac have this in common..

Comment

Considering that in both cases, people were lining up to fight those guys... NO

Feared fighter, Winky Wright... Not much punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Serious question, has Tyson ever broken somebody's eye socket and gave them a detached retina and that person was tall, had longer reach and weighted almost 20 pounds more than he did on fight night?
                  Tyson quick one-two punch power does not leave a guy with a chance (duration) for a broken orbital. Look Sergio did to Paul William. No orbital eye socket broken which requires 10 rds of punishment. Paul went to sleep in two, ,WITHOUT a choice to fight for 10 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    I would fight Tyson in a heart beat. He was dangerous for the first rounds, If taken to distance I would win. I would do a Floyd and run circles for like 4 rounds and then outbox him. Pacquiao is a scary threat until the very last second. Man is a monster beast god. So Pacquiao without a doubt.
                    that ****sexual in your avatar that's that little ugly wannabe duckqiao freak..he's such a loser ..tell him to get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Serious question, has Tyson ever broken somebody's eye socket and gave them a detached retina and that person was tall, had longer reach and weighted almost 20 pounds more than he did on fight night?
                      Yes....Tyson broke someones eyesocket, btw Margarito didn't have a detached retina

please stop posting.

Comment

Working...
                      X