Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Khan try get his first fight at WW against Ortiz??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prediction ...Jesse vargas takes Khan's soul in a long bloody match that Khan loses....

Vargas is a young strong lion ....thats hungry for a glass chinned hype job

Vargas by KO

Comment

I think it will be brook as the first fight at 147, but that depends on whether he has a belt. I'm sure khans first fight at 147 will be for a strap!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        My prediction ...Jesse vargas takes Khan's soul in a long bloody match that Khan loses....

Vargas is a young strong lion ....thats hungry for a glass chinned hype job

Vargas by KO
        Lol I can't tell whether your being serious or sarcastic? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Lol I can't tell whether your being serious or sarcastic? Lol
          you just tell your boy to stop ducking Poochiao and Martinez

Comment

you just tell your boy to stop ducking Poochiao and Martinez
            Pacquiao and may are ducking each other they need to fight I'm with you. But please tell Martinez hahaha b!tch needs to move up and fight the boys at 168 or the best at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Pacquiao and may are ducking each other they need to fight I'm with you. But please tell Martinez hahaha b!tch needs to move up and fight the boys at 168 or the best at 160
              .........move up? he's a small MW, he always comes in under the limit.

he can go to 154 and spark everyone out for twice as much $.

Like I said just tell your boy to stop ducking Poochiao,Martinez,Cotto, Berto (IBF champ) and Mike Jones

& tell your other boy to stop ducking Jesse "The Young Lion" Vargas and Prescott

Comment

.........move up? he's a small MW, he always comes in under the limit.

he can go to 154 and spark everyone out for twice as much $.

Like I said just tell your boy to stop ducking Poochiao,Martinez,Cotto, Berto (IBF champ) and Mike Jones

& tell your other boy to stop ducking Jesse "The Young Lion" Vargas and Prescott
                Lol for now I'll enjoy watching JMM get spanked for the 3rd time.

Comment

Ortiz couldn't rule at 140, and he won't rule at 147 either.

Khan would destroy Ortiz. And Vargas? The guys a bum, Khan would end his career. And Prescott? He ended his own career, the guy lost 3/4, career loser. Khan is number one 140.

Comment

I think Ortiz may be all wrong for Khan. Ortiz possibly beats Khan worse than Mayweather would.

Comment

It completely slipped me by that Khan has agreed to fight Peterson, i thought it was locked on him fighting Morales, especially now hes has the WBC title.

As for his first fight at 147, i would like to see him fight Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X