Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe that beat Kessler vs Ward that beat Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe that beat Kessler vs Ward that beat Kessler?

Who wins this fight?
    Calzaghe KO
    5.51%
    Calzaghe Decision
    40.16%
    Ward KO
    14.17%
    Ward Decision
    40.16%

Andre Ward by decision or late TKO.

Joe Calzaghe was simply a fraud who beat bums and shot fighters his whole career. His best win was against Kessler, that was the win his whole legacy(if you can call it that) depended on and look now.... a green 25 year old Ward whooped Kessler way worse than a prime and experienced Calzaghe did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde View Post

Joe Calzaghe was simply a fraud who beat bums and shot fighters his whole career. His best win was against Kessler, that was the win his whole legacy(if you can call it that) depended on and look now.... a green 25 year old Ward whooped Kessler way worse than a prime and experienced Calzaghe did.
      wins over an old hopkins, jones, and eubank are still more impressive that 90% of all active fighter's resumes today considering they are(were in eubank's case) still beating dudes half their age.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        wins over an old hopkins, jones, and eubank are still more impressive that 90% of all active fighter's resumes today considering they are(were in eubank's case) still beating dudes half their age.
        Joe Calzaghe was a good fighter but not an all time great. And for a fighter that is proclaimed by his fans to be one of the best of all time his resume does quite frankly suck. y'know?

Comment

Change the record. All I've seen from you is constant ****ting on Joe Calzaghe.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Joe Calzaghe was a good fighter but not an all time great. And for a fighter that is proclaimed by his fans to be one of the best of all time his resume does quite frankly suck. y'know?
            his all time standing is debatable. But for certain he's not a fraud.

Comment

As if we even need to hear the crap he's posting anyway. The forum has been through this a million times already.

Hyde, are you new here? I know it says Nov 2009 on your join date but that doesn't mean much since virtually everyone here has had more than one account. But man, if you're new, try to understand that what you're saying has been posted a billion times before and not a single post has ever changed anyone's opinion, to my knowledge. Those who like Joe Calzaghe still like him. Those who don't, don't. Basically, you are wasting your time if you think your posts are influencing anyone or contributing anything useful to the forums.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Joe Calzaghe was no better than Sven Ottke or Zsolt Erdei yet his absolutley delusional nuthuggers say he is an ATG just because of his undeafeted record. Being undeafeted means nothing when you have a terrible resume like Calzaghe does. Sven Ottke was undeafeted and had 21 title defences just like Calzaghe did, so I guess Sven Ottke is an ATG to right?

Comment

Joe Calzaghe was no better than Sven Ottke or Zsolt Erdei yet his absolutley delusional nuthuggers say he is an ATG just because of his undeafeted record. Being undeafeted means nothing when you have a terrible resume like Calzaghe does. Sven Ottke was undeafeted and had 21 title defences just like Calzaghe did, so I guess Sven Ottke is an ATG to right?
                  Like I said....wins over Eubank, Jones jr and Hopkins alone is worthy of hall of fame.

Floyd Mayweather jr's resume has been **** since beating Castillo but is still arguably #1 p4p and ranked very highly on the ATG list because of perceived talent. Calzaghe undeniably has the talent to possibly outbox any supermiddleweight of all time.

Comment

Like I said....wins over Eubank, Jones jr and Hopkins alone is worthy of hall of fame.

Floyd Mayweather jr's resume has been **** since beating Castillo but is still arguably #1 p4p and ranked very highly on the ATG list because of perceived talent. Calzaghe undeniably has the talent to possibly outbox any supermiddleweight of all time.
                    Eubank was past prime and weightdrained, he was if I remember correctly preparing for a fight at light heavyweight.

Jones Jr was 40 years old and totally shot.

Hopkins was 44 years old and past prime yet he still arguably won and should have gotten the decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X