No announcement yet.

Mayweather's rant just went GOLD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's rant just went GOLD!!!!

If you had to give any athlete props on self promoting then you have to give Floyd Mayweather his just due. I dont think people understand the purpose of Floyd's rant, cuz from the looks of the recent threads, his taunt worked. Nothing about the video was racist in any way, shape , or form. The guy said a few jokes that have been said before. He never talked about Manny being filipino or made any jokes about his country. He talked about food and making manny cook for him..lol

All floyd did was piss people off, now they want At&t, nike and others to drop him. Not only that EVERYONE is ready to see him lose and thats the key. The fight will sale 20 times more now that Floyd posted that video..
    Last edited by PrinceCharlez; 09-04-2010, 08:16 AM.

I find it funny how fast the little Asians blew this out of proportion. I'm not black, but the majority of them say much worse things, and get a pass for it, because the site owner loves manny.

Comment

I like Mayweather but this is going to far ....true greats dont conduct themselves this way !
      If pac would of come out with a **** load of black racist remarks all hell would of broke loose !
      First we are seeing things are getting under Mayweathers skin !

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
        I find it funny how fast the little Asians blew this out of proportion. I'm not black, but the majority of them say much worse things, and get a pass for it, because the site owner loves manny.
        There are millions of racist videos on youtube, why arent those people publicly criticised

Millions of men cheat on thier wifes like tiger, they arent they on the news?

Ill let you think about that

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          If you had to give any athlete props on self promoting then you have to give Floyd Mayweather his just due. I dont think people understand the purpose of Floyd's rant, cuz from the looks of the recent threads, his taunt worked. Nothing about the video was racist in any way, shape , or form. The guy said a few jokes that have been said before. He never talked about Manny being filipino or made any jokes about his country. He talked about food and making manny cook for him..lol

All floyd did was piss people off, now they want him At&t, nike and others to drop him. Not only that EVERYONE is ready to see him lose and thats the key. The fight will sale 20 more now that Floyd posted that video..
          BTW who did Tiger Woods piss off? And Companies dropped him quick.

Comment

Because all of them are a bunch of drama queens. You know how some females, when you say something to them, just even the smallest thing, they get loud and start grabbing you by your shirt? Wanting to fight you? These are the people that are making a big issue over it. Drama Queens... I am very much enjoying it. They wont stop posting on his facebook pag, I just go back and forth with them. They write the same thing over and over and over again. It's fun

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
              There are millions of racist videos on youtube, why arent those people publicly criticised

Millions of men cheat on thier wifes like tiger, they arent they on the news?

Ill let you think about that
              If things aren't taken care of on a small level, then why bother paying attention at a greater level?

I just find it funny, the most critical people of Floyd at this point have all said much worse.

Comment

fuk dublin...

Comment

If things aren't taken care of on a small level, then why bother paying attention at a greater level?

I just find it funny, the most critical people of Floyd at this point have all said much worse.
                  Again he is a public image "self-describe greatest ever" and the "face of boxing" and he is making these kinds of comments?

We all say racist things, every single one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    I like Mayweather but this is going to far ....true greats dont conduct themselves this way !
                    If pac would of come out with a **** load of black racist remarks all hell would of broke loose !
                    First we are seeing things are getting under Mayweathers skin !
                    Its not in Pac's character to talk trash so it wouldnt look right even if he done it. Floyd is the type of person to talk trash so it fits him like a taylored suit. People call FLoyd a coward, the n-word, post his picture of buckets of chicken etc. THe call his family high school crack head drop outs, monkeys and every other racial thing in the world. All he said was i'm make that midget cook for me, he going to make me some rice. How bad is that actually? If people really took that to heart then they are the ones with weak skin.

Comment

Working...
                    X