Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather fought anyone with a skill set as good as Khan's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you might be right TS. And that isn't to say I wouldn't pick Mayweather. Khan is very good at controlling the distance and boxing, throws a lot of punches, and has the footwork to give Floyd some problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
      I think you might be right TS. And that isn't to say I wouldn't pick Mayweather. Khan is very good at controlling the distance and boxing, throws a lot of punches, and has the footwork to give Floyd some problems.
      wtf are u talking about???

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        With all due respect Amir Khan doesn't even have the right to have his name mentioned next to Floyd's, even if the topic were not about boxing. Amir Khan hasn't proven himself in the ring or to be worthy of a fight with Floyd or any other boxer that's proven himself.
        Ridiculous post how can you say Khan is not worthy of a fight with any boxer who has proven himself in the ring? How do you think fighters prove them self in the first place? By fighting other proven fighters its common sense....NO?

What has Ortiz done better than Khan to deserve a shot? Quitting against Maidana drawing with Peterson? Lol
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 08-18-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

i say yes mate.. jmm is better if you go by skill set... but thats the only fighter on his resume that can compare to khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Number One View Post
            i say yes mate.. jmm is better if you go by skill set... but thats the only fighter on his resume that can compare to khan...
            JMM is a small, slow, lightweight. Skill wise hes better than Khan, but you arent really gonna outskill Mayweather especially with so many physical disadvantages.

Comment

I guarantee Khan beats Floyd.

Comment

What "skillset" are we talking about? Amir Khan lunging in and looking like an amateur while throwing 1-2's?

I think Khan does have speed and youth to trouble Floyd in the early rounds though, but I don't think Floyd would be to concerned about Khan's "skills".

Comment

wait a minute who has khan fought thats on floyds level?

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    wait a minute who has khan fought thats on floyds level?
                    jtiger you khow the deal:

Khan beat zab who was givin floyd hell for 4 rounds. So Khan is gonna merc floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      and he was 2 division...............lighter.....one of the worst cherrypicks in history too............
                      It was Marquez that called out Floyd from 2 years of retirement. Many thought it was a foolish thing for Floyd to fight the #2 pfp guy that arguably beat Pac a year earlier. Selective memory? Cherry pick? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X