No announcement yet.

We need a ShaneMosleySr everything sucks master thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a ShaneMosleySr everything sucks master thread

Mods should make one for all his negativity and random thoughts every fight night.....

He is a MISERABLE F#CK obviously

Comment

I’m sorry you don’t understand boxing and think there’s 10 great fighters in one division.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I’m sorry you don’t understand boxing and think there’s 10 great fighters in one division.
        You represent yourself like you don't enjoy watching boxing. If that's the case, why watch?

Comment

It’s possible to enjoy boxing even if the 154 pound division sucks.

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          You represent yourself like you don't enjoy watching boxing. If that's the case, why watch?

Comment

For someone who doesn't like 154, you sure seem to watch alot of 154 lbers.

Comment

Should be a "Junior sucks" thread so we can include Chavez Jr and all the others too.

Comment

"Everyone sucks but my boyfriends Shane Mosley & Gennady Golovkin"

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  It’s possible to enjoy boxing even if the 154 pound division sucks.
                  According to you everything sucks. Get laid, get drunk, hit the reset button, the negativity is making you come across as a douche bag.

Comment

154 is just like heavyweights. All are "good enough" or "bad enough". There are no elite guys at 154,

Comment

Working...
                    X