No announcement yet.

Need some much needed advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
    Humbled me NO taught me a lesson HELL YA, as for respecting teh sprot i wouldnt participate in it if i didnt have the up most respect for it, now my condtioning is something different, and honestly man if you had the ability that i have (and im not sayinmg this to be cocky) you probley woulda went into the fight to, but i learned that ability is only about 15% of the equation and the rest in MENTAL STABILITY becuz if i had it in the fight i would have won, PHYSICAL CONDITIONING(STAMINIA) well thats why i lost and PROPER TRAINING if i would have held, or ran (RAN AS IN TRYED NOT TO GET HIT) rather then just standing there to show my inferiority over my opponent by taking his mediocur shots then i could have defintly won and that downs my lack of MENTAL STABILITY. Also i do respect my trainer but dont feel becuz he is my trainer that i have to show him any special respect if he doesnt show me that same thing!

could you be the next Oliver McCall

Comment

He tried in the ring I am sure. He understands what conditioning means and brings to his game. I say we lighten up and let him learn. Lets see what he does with it.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
        He tried in the ring I am sure. He understands what conditioning means and brings to his game. I say we lighten up and let him learn. Lets see what he does with it.

Rockin'
        AGREED........

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
          AGREED........

Did you see the poem I wrote about you in the lounge?

Rockin'

Comment

I think you need to train harder and quick smoking weed....

Comment

yeah if you do it real real fast it's not bad for you

Comment

Working...
              X