Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: Wilder vs Fury will NOT be a Casual Fan Friendly Fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Wilder vs Fury will NOT be a Casual Fan Friendly Fight...

It will be a very tactical chess match.

Fury will be utilizing his jab and using his feet to stay away from Wilder's right hand. Wilder will be trying to establish his own jab and will be cautiously aggressive, not wanting to over commit himself to where he can get countered.

What's at stake for this fight......Epic

The buildup.......Epic

The actual fight.......it will be very tactical and slow paced

This fight is better than Kovalev-Ward-Stevenson IMO

Best fight that can happen today.

I got Wilder by KO, no one can take dat right hand BOOOOMB SQUUUAD!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      It will be a very tactical chess match.

Fury will be utilizing his jab and using his feet to stay away from Wilder's right hand. Wilder will be trying to establish his own jab and will be cautiously aggressive, not wanting to over commit himself to where he can get countered.

What's at stake for this fight......Epic

The buildup.......Epic

The actual fight.......it will be very tactical and slow paced
      Wilder vs Fury would be more competitive than Wilder vs Klitschko, due to the styles. I see Wilder getting destroyed by Klitschko.

Comment

I hope youre wrong but your assessment is sound. I'm just hoping the wilder that fought Molina, when the going got tough, is the same one that shows up for the fury fight, and not the stiverne version.
        Last edited by El-blanco; 11-29-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
          This fight is better than Kovalev-Ward-Stevenson IMO

Best fight that can happen today.

I got Wilder by KO, no one can take dat right hand BOOOOMB SQUUUAD!
          Kovalev vs Ward is going to be another very slow paced, tactical chess match.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Kovalev vs Ward is going to be another very slow paced, tactical chess match.
            Except, Kovalev won't be afraid to throw.. Unlike Wlad

Comment

I don't know, both guys strike me as the type that if they are down, they will go crazy to score the KO. It will certainly start out slow and strategic, but unless they fight dead even that way for all 12 it's going to get exciting.

Comment

It won't be a yank friendly fight when our boy Tyson has that basketball player looking up at the lights!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I hope your wrong but your assessment is sound. I'm just hoping the wilder that fought Molina, when the going got tough, is the same one that shows up for the fury fight, and not the stiverne version.
                  Against Duhaupas and Molina, he wasn't fearful of what was coming back at him. Fury can set traps and counter. The excitement will come from the tension of whether either guy will make a mistake and get dropped. Other than that, I just see this being built up as a mega-heavyweight fight between two prime undefeated fighters but the fight playing out as a tactical chess match with low punch output.

Comment

I'm still baffled at how some still think Kovalev/Ward will actually happen... But hey ! To each his own...

Wilder / Fury would be a terrible styles matchup but a great fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X