Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Brandon Rios, Timothy Bradley and K-9 Bundrage The 3 Names We Gave Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    And WTF is Cotto? Cotto spent most of his career at 140 pounds. Is not like Bernard Hopkins dint make a career by beating career 147 pounder like Trinidad and De La Hoya. Cotto just won the belt and the WBC gave him a voluntary defense. He should defend against whoever he wants and Bradley is a hell of a choice.
    The lineal 160 champion?

I mean.... wtf?! Even Pac vacated his belt because he knew he couldn't hang in that weight class.

At least I don't have to worry about the PPV bombing, horrible horrible choices

Comment

I want Bradley or Rios to take the belt off Cotto because one of them is a lot more likely to actually fight a 160lber.

Or maybe Arum does Rios vs. Bradley for Lineal @ 160 & then winner faces Pacquiao for his go-away fight.

Comment

Well guyyysssssssssssss... Cotto is only thinking about facing horrid competition because Ginger was too poosy(replace with any other generic insult) to wait for Cotto's response. It was 2 days away!

Atleast Cotto can stay safe so the King could beat GGG's overrated ass down later this year!
        What is ginger doing? Facing a glass chinned bum! BWAHAHA peasants, King Cotto laughs at you all

It was needed...

Comment

Out of those options, I would pick Rios

Comment

K-9 Bundrage would be my choice. Assuming that Cotto took Martinez as the threat we all though he was last year, I think Cotto probably deserves a somewhat easier foe. Plus Rios and Bradley? **** that, they are welterweights. Bundrage is a solid guy at 154 and probably rehydrates more then Cotto on fight night. What the h*ll am I talking about, Bundrage vs Bradley should fight at 154. Both 5'6 and jacked, would be an interesting fight if Bradley was the aggressor. Bradley could win a title in his 3rd division.

Comment

All those fights would be fine at 154, the issue here is the MW belt being at stake.

I particularly like the thought of Cotto grabbing the 154 IBF strap from K9 then he'd be able to ditch the MW title while keeping leverage for a second round of negotiations against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                K-9 Bundrage would be my choice. Assuming that Cotto took Martinez as the threat we all though he was last year, I think Cotto probably deserves a somewhat easier foe. Plus Rios and Bradley? **** that, they are welterweights. Bundrage is a solid guy at 154 and probably rehydrates more then Cotto on fight night. What the h*ll am I talking about, Bundrage vs Bradley should fight at 154. Both 5'6 and jacked, would be an interesting fight if Bradley was the aggressor. Bradley could win a title in his 3rd division.
                K9 won't sell tho

This fight will probably be at MSG on Puerto Rican Parade Weekend.

Rios is the biggest name out of those 3 and is coming of a very good KO win

Comment

If I was him I'd fight Bunradge as an easy fight which will set up Canelo later in the year or possibly even Mayweather-Pacquaio winner. Both would take that easy route to a Middleweight title.

Cotto is just thinking about pay days at this point and a tough fight at this point jeopardises those that are firmly on the table.

Comment

lol, lol and lol. That is all.

Comment

Brandon Rios or Timothy Bradley at middleweight lol

That's as bad as Floyd fighting Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X