Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson admits he would have cheated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
    Oh, the irony!
    LOL they such hypocrites man, it aint even funny.

but but but...... where jessie jackson.

Comment

I'm convinced that ElBossHogg™ walked on his Mom getting ploughed by a brother. His level of hatred is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        LOL they such hypocrites man, it aint even funny.

but but but...... where jessie jackson.
        Aint it some severed heads somewhere you need to be picking up

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          typical, all them dudes have no morals, they think its cool to cheat, rape, assult women, be racist.

Broner,Mayweather,Tarver,Peterson,Bey,Berto,Toney, Mosley,Holt, etc etc.

and now mike tyson admits he would have used too if he needed it.

pfft damn culture revolves around being scumbags ass people.

says the guy with a Margarito gif

Comment

Tyson wishes he good . he cheat jus like ali. looks ali now. hesa weelcheer.

tyson looks 60 he is onlies 39 dats steroids does you.

mayfeathers is cheats too. mosley and others

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              I always wondered if Mike ever used roids, but this interview leads me to believe he didn't.
              Mike was natural, I feel if he did roids he would have admitted it...
              http://youtu.be/7PstNAXP73g
              I don't believe he would admit it, admitting it would make everything he achieved in the ring worthless.

Comment

I always wondered if Mike ever used roids, but this interview leads me to believe he didn't.
                Mike was natural, I feel if he did roids he would have admitted it...
                http://youtu.be/7PstNAXP73g
                Because he said that he would have used GH does not mean he didn't use steroids and he said nothing about not having done that...steroids and GH are 2 different things. I have been a gym rat all my life and know countless people who have juiced and I can tell in a second who is on it...it is very easy to see and I have no doubt back in the day he was.

Comment

I'm not sure about his first reign but he definitely seemed he was on it in the comeback post-prison.

Comment

I don't see the Tyson from '85-'89 doing it, now '90-'91, who knows. But When he make his comeback, especially vs Holyfield the 2nd time, that dude was beyond big.
                    Tyson vs Bruno II

Tyson vs Holyfield II

Tyson-Berbick

It could be the age difference but damn did he get extra big after he came back from prison. And he relied on strength and power than speed when he came back from prison.

Comment

UMMM, have u seen whats going on in ur country latley?
                      This was pretty funny. That dude always starts this stuff on this board. Probably going to get banned again...

Comment

Working...
                      X