Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most exciting boxer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• globe- ali was excitin, BUT he AINT as excitin as Gatti, Tyson Naz etc etc etc

u get my point???

and u aint xplained wa ur point was with roy jones lol! ur a joke!

Comment

• ali is more exciting than all of them. if he was boring, then why would all those people come to see him fight, enough said.

Comment

• Ali was boring as hell in the 70's. He had so many sluggish performances, and all he did was sit on the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frazier's 15th round
          Ali was boring as hell in the 70's. He had so many sluggish performances, and all he did was sit on the ropes.
          but in the 60s, he was very exciting.

Comment

• Yes, Butterfly.

Comment

• Yeah but boxers can do that as long as they give a good perfomance which you say he never in the 70's…well the fights that i have seen on video from the 70's excited me…but that is my opinion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockyb
                globe- ali was excitin, BUT he AINT as excitin as Gatti, Tyson Naz etc etc etc

u get my point???

and u aint xplained wa ur point was with roy jones lol! ur a joke!
                ok dumbass ur opinion is taht they are more exicitin than ali and i like alis style betta cuz he was hit and dont be hit.

and roy jones ****in jr did jab so u r the joke lol

now get off my ****in sac, ***g! lol

Comment

• chill out!

a prime roy jones NEVER jabbed, ask any1! my man led with hooks and right hands! u joka

Comment

• Originally posted by butterfly1964
                    ali is more exciting than all of them. if he was boring, then why would all those people come to see him fight, enough said.
                    fucc yeah butterfly!

pwn that punk prolly lyin about seein ali fight saying gatti was mor excitin lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockyb
                      chill out!

a prime roy jones NEVER jabbed, ask any1! my man led with hooks and right hands! u joka
                      yea its all good man

but prime roy jones jr did jab as part of his defens not liek ali and jabed to set up his 5 punch combo.

u say he NEVER jabed thats bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X