Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people have the audacity to diss Devon!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also don't think you should be throwing Bailey into the "decent competition" that Alexander has fought. I'm not denying his willingness to fight good fighters, but Bailey was an opportunity for an easy title grab, nothing more.

Comment

I think most people have just noted that they wouldn't really like to watch him in big fights.

He's a top fighter but basically a spoiler it seems.

I don't want Kell Brook to fight him at all.

Comment

i hope he fights brook next even tho alexander is boring we will find out how good kel is.if brook could knock him out that would send a statement to the division or its just my wishful thinking

Comment

Witter
          Urango
          Kotelnik
          Bradley
          Matthysse
          Maidana
          Bailey

is not a bad run of opponents by any stretch, he does seem willing to take risks.

Comment

it's not really taking a risk when you know you'll get the decision no matter how you perform.

Comment

I almost refuse to watch fighters that dont try and finish fights. If you want some viewers at least try and get the KO

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                it's not really taking a risk when you know you'll get the decision no matter how you perform.
                That would suggest he's 'in on it' and I don't believe that, he is at the mercy of judges and promoters same as any other fighter (Pacquiao included).

The two gifts were hometown decisions but those were the only two fights of the last 7 he fought in St. Louis.

I'm not a fan but credit where it's due, he takes on decent opponents and that's good for boxing. It will be interesting to see who he fights next, Brook or Malignaggi.

Comment

dont usually watch his fights. he showed that he is a quitter against bradley.

Comment

devon vs paulie would really be hard to watch.

Comment

He lost against Lucas and was given the decision, and he also lost against Kotelnyk and was given the decision. He quit against Bradley and he's boring as shit, I'd rather watch the grass grow.

Comment

Working...
                      X