Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Who got their jaw broken?' Rios finally responds to Ortiz for Abril fight diss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Who got their jaw broken?' Rios finally responds to Ortiz for Abril fight diss

I really dont like this dude. I would probably catch an ass whooping in the process but he's probably the only pro boxer I would slap if I saw him in person

Comment

these two assh0les should just fight already...

Comment

this dude is a fokin bum lmao

Comment

Rios would be too fat at 147, he'd gas out and get destroyed late.

Dude quit making weight.

Ortiz quit from a broken jaw.

Comment

"That's his problem, i'm worried about my future, what Robert has in store for me for the next future".

What the hell is the next future?

"I'm not worried about him, that's in the past. That's history already, you can put that on the discovery".

I thought the History channel was for history?

Already has taken to many blows to the head

Comment

ortiz talked so much **** in the build up to the Berto 2/Lopez fight, it was insane.

He was on a pedestal and was brought back down to reality. Lopez is a 140 fighter too, honestly, prior to the Lopez fight I'd have picked Victor over Brandon all day. But now, I'm not so sure. Brandon will come to bang just like Lopez did if not harder. Victor doesn't seem to like dealing with that too much.

Comment

I'd say trade punches instead of words, but Ortiz would probably be too much

Comment

I'll ride with rios all day Ortiz is a straight up punk

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Rios would be too fat at 147, he'd gas out and get destroyed late.

Dude quit making weight.

Ortiz quit from a broken jaw.

Rios went through, trying to shed the pounds to the end. Quitting to make weight is something Broner did, flat out gave up and quit, didn't even attempt or try to push through. Rios tried to push through to the end, it's still unacceptable, but he at least made to effort.

Lol, and you guys saying Ortiz would put a beating on Rios?
                    I bet Rios made Ortiz quit in sparring, Robert Garcia seems really confident in making that match, they "obviously" know something we don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X