No announcement yet.

Jones vs De La Hoya (both current)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones vs De La Hoya (both current)

no prime for prime im talking about the current oscar and roy, who wins??
    Roy seems desperate in getting a big payday so he's even trying to piss Oscar off, Roy...everyone knows the way to get Oscar in that ring is by talking about his wife, and saying that he's a *** other and going public and calling him a quitter might also do the trick.

But in all honesty I would like for this fight to happen and Oscar knock Roy TFO!!

i'll go with de la hoya simply because i dont like roy jones and i've always liked oscar

Comment

DLH gots this

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
        no prime for prime im talking about the current oscar and roy, who wins??
        Roy seems desperate in getting a big payday so he's even trying to piss Oscar off, Roy...everyone knows the way to get Oscar in that ring is by talking about his wife, and saying that he's a *** other and going public and calling him a quitter might also do the trick.

But in all honesty I would like for this fight to happen and Oscar knock Roy TFO!!
        SMH!!!! haha hell no...even a drained RJJ @ 160 would beat DLH....

I thought you knew Skill wins fights?

Comment

If da fight did happen i would be rootin 4 my man oscar, i aint never liked jones man he just aint a likeable guy

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
            SMH!!!! haha hell no...even a drained RJJ @ 160 would beat DLH....

I thought you knew Skill wins fights?
            ****** please! you sayin a well proven fighter like de la hoya aint got skills? you trippin on some hard **** my niiguh for real! da only reason oscar did dat bad aganst pacman cuz he a part-time fighter and pacman is a southpaw it aint never easy fightin a southpaw specially as awkward as manny is

Comment

Originally posted by SlimThug View Post
              ****** please! you sayin a well proven fighter like de la hoya aint got skills? you trippin on some hard **** my niiguh for real! da only reason oscar did dat bad aganst pacman cuz he a part-time fighter and pacman is a southpaw it aint never easy fightin a southpaw specially as awkward as manny is
              co-sign!

Comment

LOL, this isn't happening. If it did Roy would stop Oscar. He has more left and is way bigger.

Comment

If da fight did happen i would be rootin 4 my man oscar, i aint never liked jones man he just aint a likeable guy
                  I gotta be real roy knocks de la hoya out because de la hoya is to small.P4P no prime de la hoya beats him though.

Comment

Never said DLH didnt have skill...but nowhere near the level of Roy Jones....if he thought Manny was awkard hitting him in the face, he would no doubt feel RJJ power.......come on

Comment

Working...
                    X