Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma: You criticized Floyd, but now look at who isn't facing the best. Frauds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma: You criticized Floyd, but now look at who isn't facing the best. Frauds!

Floyd Mayweather saw that he couldn't do busines with Arum anymore, and wanted to do his own thing. Floyd hasn't defended his titles in 2-3 years. Floyd ducked Margs and 8 mil and Cotto. Many of you fanatics believed this. Floyd has almost had a full carer and deserved to ern big money. The Dlh fight is the largest gorssing fight of all times. You all wanted to see big fights, and even elevated the Ring mag title as a legit title. You said, !@#$! the sanctioning bodies, we'll go by ring mags ratings. Well look at all of you now lol. Karma has hit your boxers.

Pav is set to give us 2 superb fights. The first is against 43 year old Hop, and the second is against 36-37 year old Calzaghe possibly. Both fights at catch weights too. lol...comical. Where does Abraham fit in?

Next we have PAc. He has all of the options in the world, and is now fighting a man who ko'd his brother like Vitali did when he beat Sanders. He is possibly fighting Soto. Forget that he didn't fight Valero or Guzman, he fought Morales and Barrera, and that was good enough. He fought them 2 and 3 times lol. Now Arum tries to make a PAc-Valero fight, and now the criteria for not knowing a fighters comp is the fan has to know who is worthy. Never mind that we didn't know Timothy Bradley who upset Witter for his title, or Baldy beating Judah for his unified titles. Never mind Mayorga beating Forrest. Never mind Torres almost kayoing Cotto. Now when it comes to your fighter, you have to know a guys comp to say he is worthy of a fight. Comical.

You wanted big fights, and decided to cut out the unknown fighters who are world ranked or even champions, and look what we re getting....GARBAGE! Pure grade A, top of the line...GARBAGE. You asked for it, you got it. This is an insult to boxing fans, and you wonder why the sport of MMA is rising. Arum offered Winky peanuts to fight PAv, and he offered peanuts to a Williams, a WW who was thinking about moving up to fight the MW champ. He offered $800,000 to Winky I believe to fight PAv. He offered less for J.M.M to fight Pac in an IMMEDIATE REMATCH. Knowing it would be on ppv, J.M.M knew the fight would make money, yet J.M.M was criticized for taking the Chris John fight for far less. Nobody understood Nacho's principle of his charge being cheated out of money by not taking Arum's sorry offer. So Marquez showed me and diehard fans that it isn't about money. It took 3 years before we got a rematch. They wanted Marquez to get ring old. Who really won that second fight? lol

Boxing is being killed by guys like Arum. Arum is about to retire. He doesn't want his family to worry about money for generations. His grand scheme of things hs gotten old. I hope that the Cotto-Margs fight can remind us why we all became boxing fans. The lunacy has got tot stop. You criticized Floyd, and Floyd told you why he left boxing. Law suits and wanting to do hiw own thing weren't accepted excuses by you guys, but look at your champions Pac and Pav. They aren't doing anything but what you accused Floyd of doing. Taking money fights. Pac has one last prime challenge in him. He won't fight Valero. Pav is in his prime and Arum has him fighting fighters who made their bones a millions years ago lol. Karma.
    Last edited by Boofdatruth; 07-19-2008, 05:03 PM.

When I call a champion a fraud, it isn't that they are fraud fighters. They are fraud champions in their primes who are not taking on the best. They are given excuses by their fans. Comical.

Comment

hey boof. watch the fight.
      here's the link to it
      http://www.rte.ie/live/

screen comes up click on real player or windows media player

you're welcome

Comment

I'll have to read this later boof, my man. Watching a film so can't spend too much time reading hehe

Comment

in fairness i agree with most of your points BUT Abraham has a mandatory and will probably face Pavlik after that my friend.

Comment

Guys, don't get it twisted. I love watchng Pac and PAv, and love the way they fight. They are wonderful fighters and great gentlemen. It's just that their promotor is a slob.

Comment

boxing is doing better without mayweather
              we dont need cowards and boring fighters like him in the sport

Comment

To my Coalition crew, you know what it is. It's just another post with criticisms about fighters I like.

Comment

i agree with your thread, but there IS discontempt with all of these fighters NOT fighting the best. people ARE upset. all you have to do is look at the threads.

the reason there isnt as a big an uproar as there was for Mayweather is neither Pac, Pavlik or Abraham are claiming that they are better than Ali and SSR. Neither Pac, Pavlik or Abraham are saying no one can touch them without actually proving it.

believe me, people are upset. im upset.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
                    boxing is doing better without mayweather
                    we dont need cowards and boring fighters like him in the sport
                    Plain and basic common sense too lol. You missed the point anyway.
                    Last edited by Boofdatruth; 07-19-2008, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X