Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez started his pro career in January

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the old days fighters would fight once a week, ****....sometimes twice in a day.

I personally think it's good for a fighter to stay busy, fight once a month if he can stay injury free.

People knock on JCC for the number of fights he had but he stayed busy because he was hungry and knew staying busy was his way of staying sharp. What was important is who he beat and he beat the best.

It's a trait of Mexican fighter to do this

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Talk to me when he's 30-0. JCC Jr's 42-0 which means he's 7x better than Benavidez. Benavidez isn't even as good as Mayweather let alone JCC Jr.
      "el dinero vaca" makes no sense.
      it could be "la vaca de dinero"

but w/e

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Back in the old days fighters would fight once a week, ****....sometimes twice in a day.

I personally think it's good for a fighter to stay busy, fight once a month if he can stay injury free.

People knock on JCC for the number of fights he had but he stayed busy because he was hungry and knew staying busy was his way of staying sharp. What was important is who he beat and he beat the best.

It's a trait of Mexican fighter to do this
        It also helps doing what he did without much of an amateur career

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
          Your an idiot for not getting the joke.
          OK, you got me,,But under the circumstances and the moronic statements made on this site on many occasions i guess i missed the humor..

haha..feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
            OK, you got me,,But under the circumstances and the moronic statements made on this site on many occasions i guess i missed the humor..

haha..feel better.
            lol... good man

Comment

Working...
            X