No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Joshua in Jeopardy Over WBA World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
    It's true there's no-one else he can fight for anything but each belt at a time (until we find out if wba will sanction it), but he (legally) had a 'chance' at getting 3 of his belts back in a fight with fury that fell through twice, and ultimately cancelled. That included winning his lineage back too. Maybe with a limited number of fights left in him, the ibf isn't enough for him. I think if this falls through, he should chase the one belt he never had, his brothers, the wbc.
    The ibf against Anthony Joshua for $30million isn't enough, but Lucas Browne for the WBA and a no-one gives a crap fight is?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Let's blame Hearn again

Some fans are so stupid.
      I said Hearn lies - pretty accurate.

Not much more to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        I said Hearn lies - pretty accurate.

Not much more to it.
        I said Amir Khan has no chin and is ducking Brook. What relevance does it have to this thread despite being factual?

There's no reason to blame Hearn if this fight doesn't happen at all.

Comment

I love this blaming Hearn game

Why? he's said from the beginning that Joshua is willing to give up majority of the purse - Even though Joshua is the guy bringing the money to the table. He'll fight Klitschko for the IBF or both IBF and WBA.

Klitschko is insisting on fighting for the WBA, even if it means dropping the joshua fight which is totally ridiculous.
          Sorry Joshua isn't bringing all the money. Uk buy ppvs regardless of the trash card Eddie Hearn puts out. Martin v Joshua/whyte was not ppv.

Reason it'll sell well is Wladimir after tyson fury is the heavyweight boss. Bellew v Haye would probably do bigger ppv numbers. Cause bellew and Haye know how to hype fights. Wlad and joshua will sit in press conference and be professional but boring.

Comment

Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
            Sorry Joshua isn't bringing all the money. Uk buy ppvs regardless of the trash card Eddie Hearn puts out. Martin v Joshua/whyte was not ppv.

Reason it'll sell well is Wladimir after tyson fury is the heavyweight boss. Bellew v Haye would probably do bigger ppv numbers. Cause bellew and Haye know how to hype fights. Wlad and joshua will sit in press conference and be professional but boring.
            joshua doesn't bring the money? lol.

So if each took home what each brought i.e. Joshua UK PPV and Klitschko German TV - Let's say they split gate or even klitschko getting 60/40, you think Klitschko brings more?

deluded. the bold is just what planet are you living on? Joshua vs Klitschko does 3 times what that fight does.

Comment

I said Amir Khan has no chin and is ducking Brook. What relevance does it have to this thread despite being factual?

There's no reason to blame Hearn if this fight doesn't happen at all.
              I haven't said anything about blaming Hearn if the fight falls though - I said, Hearn lies, never trust him. Uncle Eddie is a big part of this storyline - and his accounts of developments are shady at best. It's relative to this discussion.

Khan's chin and ducking of Brook isn't even in the same ballpark.

You seem to have a habit of reading things that aren't there, or battling to comprehend what is there. Probably best to hold fire on talking before you're sure of what you're saying.

Comment

Im with laced on this and thats a rarity.. youre on the loopy juice pal.

Haye vs bellew more?!?.. ahahahahahajfjifrbfkfnkfknrfjk seizures..

Comment

Joshua v Martin, Breazeale etc..should not be PPV fights

But the fact is they were, and sold in big numbers, so it's proof Joshua does bring a hell of a lot of money to the table.

Put it this way, after Wlad's showing v Fury, he wouldn't be able to sell a PPV in the UK again unless he fights Joshua. Sky weren't even bothered about the Fury v Wlad rematch. As of around 2014, they were still showing some of Wlad's fights on Eurosport, that's how much people care for him...

Wlad has no real market value in the UK unless he's matched with a guy like AJ with the added intrigue of not knowing what level AJ is actually at and how he does against Klitschko. That's what will make this fight a big seller if it happens.

I'm not an AJ fan but there's no way any British fighter is going to do PPV numbers anywhere close to him if he's fighting someone like Wlad. You would probably have to get a fight like Brook v Floyd or something to get similar numbers to what Joshua would get v Wlad. The "casual" fan has totally bought into him in a big way.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-19-2016, 05:25 AM.

Comment

joshua doesn't bring the money? lol.

So if each took home what each brought i.e. Joshua UK PPV and Klitschko German TV - Let's say they split gate or even klitschko getting 60/40, you think Klitschko brings more?

deluded. the bold is just what planet are you living on? Joshua vs Klitschko does 3 times what that fight does.

Joshua only famous in the UK - no where else. Klitschko brings Ukraine German Russian American money.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      I haven't said anything about blaming Hearn if the fight falls though - I said, Hearn lies, never trust him. Uncle Eddie is a big part of this storyline - and his accounts of developments are shady at best. It's relative to this discussion.

Khan's chin and ducking of Brook isn't even in the same ballpark.

You seem to have a habit of reading things that aren't there, or battling to comprehend what is there. Probably best to hold fire on talking before you're sure of what you're saying.
                      So why fook are you bringing it up you ******?

Comment

Working...
                      X