Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "I'm Going Straight Ahead... Straight Ahead... Straight Ahead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's wants to see what kinda heat Ortiz is bringing. See how Vic reacts when he gets taken into deep waters.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      He's wants to see what kinda heat Ortiz is bringing. See how Vic reacts when he gets taken into deep waters.
      How do you guys perceive Vic's stamina?

Comment

That's right,straight ahead to the canvas puto

Comment

"Ever heard of Floyd Mayweather?"

"No, but that Gary Russell , Jr is a very hot prospect".

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Undone by the glitz and glamour of the spotlight and coming to the realization that **** is different on the inside on the ring than out.

Comment

He reportedly completed a triathlon. I expect his stamina to be decent.

That is, unless he over trained and gasses out in the mid rounds.

Comment

Physically there is no doubt Vic will be in the shape of his life , his mental stamina is what will let him down .

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  But I'll give him props for the whole - Ortiz said he wanted to fight me since he was 9, but I didn't even have a Title when he was that age -.
                  When Ortiz was 9, Floyd had 2 pro fights.

It's like if that crazy loud mouth manager of his just picked a random age for Ortiz to say. Shoulda said something like, after Mayweather beat Hernandez, I knew I was the one that would get revenge on Mayweather for Mexico. Something like that, anything better than the when I was 9 crap.

Comment

Idk guys but I'm starting to think there's nothing "straight" about Mayweather.

LOL just kidding dudes. I'm looking for the TKO stoppage in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      When Ortiz was 9, Floyd had 2 pro fights.

It's like if that crazy loud mouth manager of his just picked a random age for Ortiz to say. Shoulda said something like, after Mayweather beat Hernandez, I knew I was the one that would get revenge on Mayweather for Mexico. Something like that, anything better than the when I was 9 crap.
                      Yes, even if Floyd got the math wrong, I find it hard to believe that a 9 year old Ortiz, who grew up in poverty and all, knew about a Fighter, whose fights were isolated on a Subscription only channel, named HBO.

If you grew up in the 60's, I would believe you that as a 9 year old, you wanted to fight Ali, ever since you saw him defeat Sonny Liston on worldwide broadcast television. But this **** is unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                      X