No announcement yet.

If Floyd Didn't Get The Decision Castillo and Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd Didn't Get The Decision Castillo and Maidana

Then every other thread would be about how Floyd should really be undefeated considering how the judges robbed him against Castillo and Maidana, both close fights where he should of gotten the nod!

If you watch and score round by round you see that Floyd ultimately adapts and pulls ahead, shame the judges didn't give him credit for his work! Castillo was throwing constant low blows where he should of loss points and Maidana fouled throughout the fight, how he wasn't DQ'd and actually won two of the judges scorecards is insane.

Had the judges got it right Floyd would have tied Marciano and probably broke his record by now! Sport needs better judges, ones that actually understand and appreciate pure boxing! They robbed him just like they did in the Olympics ! As far as any real boxing fans are concerned Floyd is definitely still the best of this era and should really be undefeated!

i've said it once and i'll say it again. floyd's never even lost a round if you score on boxing

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i've said it once and i'll say it again. floyd's never even lost a round if you score on boxing
      I wouldn't argue against that, but they fail to realize that had Floyd loss those fights there would be plenty of fans who know boxing arguing that he didn't lose. Robbery ensued, his legacy would not take a hit at all because must would still consider him undefeated...or never beaten clearly or without controversy!
      Last edited by Code Red; 05-15-2016, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        I wouldn't argue against that,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            I wouldn't argue against that, but they fail to realize that had Floyd loss those fights there would be plenty of fans who know boxing arguing that he didn't lose. Robbery ensued, his legacy would not take a hit at all because must would still consider him undefeated...or never beaten clearly or without controversy!
            Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              oh man, I think I need to gift a round of dildos, on me.
              Lol he actually thought he was being serious

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lol he actually thought he was being serious
                49-0
                Deal With It!!

Comment

literally lol'ing

Comment

I gave up on this thread after I saw "should of."

Comment

Working...