Attention Bringer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Im gonna cheer him on lmao.
    Looks like he's quitting already, what a vagina.

Originally posted by Gaethje916 View Post
    Well I'm off, and to leave things on a positive note - I hope everyone on here enjoys their 4th of July weekend! Peace!!!

Comment

Bringer is like that. I invited someone here brand new to the forum and within a short span Bringer perma-banned them with a challenging message saying he "knew who they were" (or something like that) .

I'm convinced the guy has snapped somewhat. He talks about himself like he's a cheesy pro-wrestling heel nowadays and if anyone laughs at it (how can you not laugh at a "macho tough guy" internet hall monitor) he frames them as an "alt" and bans them.

There's a good chance I will be banned for this post.
      Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-05-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Attention Bringer:

If we don't at LEAST kiss during our lifetimes, it'll all be for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaethje916 View Post
            How do I know for sure that it wasn't you? Seeing as how quick you are to ban accounts that you consider to be alts without any shred of evidence. There's only a handful of mods on here, and you're the most visibly active one by far. Stop pulling false statistics out of your ass to cover your tracks.

And for the record, there's no limit to the amount of alts that I can create, each with a newly assigned email, ip, and mac address. I can keep it up for as long as I feel like it, just ask your mom.

Now, be a good girl and ban me you ugly ****.
            So, you wanna touch my balls?

Comment

Do the world a favor and ban the **** again, Bringer.

Comment

Working...
              X