No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman: "Floyd not the best ever, he's fighting like an old man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman: "Floyd not the best ever, he's fighting like an old man"

Says FMJ doesn't care about the sport, just money and protecting his '0'.

Coming from one of the most protected fighters out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Coming from one of the most protected fighters out there.
      malignaggi, maidana, guerrero ducked Thurman. Thurman is getting the golovkin treatment. Everyboy is ducking so has no choice but blast anyone they put infront of him.

Comment

They got to give this kid Thurman a shot at a big name opponent to see if he sinks or swims.

I honestly think he would of beaten Malignaggi,Guerrero and Maidana but he needs these guys to give him a shot.

Comment

Thurman is dead on

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            malignaggi, maidana, guerrero ducked Thurman. Thurman is getting the golovkin treatment. Everyboy is ducking so has no choice but blast anyone they put infront of him.
            Indeed they are. Thurman is a little brash but I really do feel he is the "old school" fighter he claims he is, which means I will be rooting for him all the way. If he fights everybody and tries to knock all of them out then he can be as brash as he likes. Fighters who have that attitude are great for the sport. But I do agree with most in that he is unproven and I worry about his defense and chin.
            Last edited by ea22; 06-07-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              Now that Arum and DLH are best buds again, put him in with Bradley. The featherfisted one would embarrass him with ease.

Comment

Thurman obviously trying to talk his way into a Mayweather fight in the neat future.....

Comment

Haymon just lost his number.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Thurman obviously trying to talk his way into a Mayweather fight in the neat future.....

nahh he just tellin like it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X