Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford F150....Chevrolet Silverado 1500.... Dodge Ram 1500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would never own a dodge. I drive a few at work and they just don't add up technologically.

My dad has owned multiple Fords and Chevy's and I prefer the Chevy's, but you can't go wrong either way.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      one reason and one reason only......cabin size.....the ones I have seen are a bit too small in the inside for my liking ......
      That's a legit reason.

How about a GMC Sierra?

Comment

well i would consider a chevy or gmc because the way gas is so high right now. thinking of buying one myself ill probably go with a z71 4x4 package and some 22x14 wheels on a 7" lift.

Comment

I've always liked the F150. I'd definitely go with that if I could choose between the 3.

Comment

Ford...better financing FMC is great. Tough truck

Dodge...Doing it up in sales. Get full warranty no doubt. Looks better than all!

Chevy...overrated and IMO over priced. GM has always been!

Id go with Dodge. Looks better. Same warranty coverage. Price competes with Ford but not with Chevy.

Comment

Looks ill roll with the Titan (i know wasnt a option)

but payload go with ford.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                That's a legit reason.

How about a GMC Sierra?

daaaamn dig that one....might have to give it a look for sure.....

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Ford...better financing FMC is great. Tough truck

Dodge...Doing it up in sales. Get full warranty no doubt. Looks better than all!

Chevy...overrated and IMO over priced. GM has always been!

Id go with Dodge. Looks better. Same warranty coverage. Price competes with Ford but not with Chevy.
                I did a test drive...looks good but rides a bit fragile IMO...feels cheapy inside.....but I do like the looks outside though

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Looks ill roll with the Titan (i know wasnt a option)

but payload go with ford.
                I kinda don't dig it bro....dunno what it is...looks odd for a truck I guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  get a Tundra
                  I second the tundra, looks like a beast!

Comment

I work in a dealership as a finance manager. Before you finance your new vehicle definitely hit me up with a PM, I will give you some info on what to do and it might save you 5000+ in cash.

Comment

Stick with one of the big 3. You really can't go wrong with a Ford or one of the GM twins. It just comes down to preference.

Comment

Working...
                      X