No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    You should watch the Cotto vs Trout fight. He's good, but this is a pick em fight.
    i heard that fight wasnt good thats why i didnt watch it..

Comment

• This is a helluva match up and a fight I really want to see. Truly is a pick em fight.....and I pick Canelo.

Now as I really want to see it I should buy the PPV but the major problem is I`m not that bothered about FMJ and I don`t want him thinking all of those PPV buys are just because of him (which he will without a doubt) because his co main event is really actually the highlight fight IMO.

Comment

• oh **** it's on

Comment

• It's time to shut up the critics and Haters!

Comment

• Next the haters will say "Oh Trout isn't that good" after spending months calling him the second coming at 154lbs. If Canelo destroys him it'll be "Well he looked good versus a shot Cotto, he wasn't that good". Somewhere right now Sergio Martinez is pissed he's been vying for a mayweather fight for 2 plus years and it seems Canelo will get one first...oh and before ya'll say Sergio is too big..Sergio side by side with Canelo is the same damn size.

Comment

• Respect Cabron!!!! Finally! The boy steps up! Allright Canelo..show us what you can do.....looking forward to this fight!

Comment

• Cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Kunni Phunt View Post
                  This is a helluva match up and a fight I really want to see. Truly is a pick em fight.....and I pick Canelo.

Now as I really want to see it I should buy the PPV but the major problem is I`m not that bothered about FMJ and I don`t want him thinking all of those PPV buys are just because of him (which he will without a doubt) because his co main event is really actually the highlight fight IMO.
                  Co-sign on that the ppv stuff..

Comment

• Trout takes it. While I do like Canelo a bit more he's never seen the type of skill Trout is bringing. Will he rise to the occasion, or will he be another example of what happens to a fighter when he finally steps up after taking on less than stellar opposition? Great fight though! I would give Canelo props for taking the fight but this is stuff he's SUPPOSED to do!!

Comment

• Easy work for Canelo. This is the fight where he'll show the world that he is the future of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X